Reynolds track times

Beamer

Can we get a schedule of the opening and track schedules for this weekend?

The weather is looking nice and cool. I am sure there will be some more records set !

Mike

The flyer says the gates open at 9am on Friday with racing starting at 11am. Last year we raced unitl around midnight :eek: For Saturday, it says gates open at 8am and racing starts at 10am. We usually have peer tech for the HU classes at the scales around 9-10am Saturday. Racing is usually finished on Saturday around 5pm.

The weather looks to be real, real good. High both days is Sunny and 63 degrees, with the lows around freezing :)

Thanks Cal and/or Holly,

I had to go back and look again and did see on the flyer the times. It is just like when looking for my socks, I ask my wife and she points at them under my nose. No wonder the world seems to stink, LOL ...

Without a doubt, the weather looks to be AWESOME !

See you there,
Mike

Thanks Cal and/or Holly,

I had to go back and look again and did see on the flyer the times. It is just like when looking for my socks, I ask my wife and she points at them under my nose. No wonder the world seems to stink, LOL ...

Without a doubt, the weather looks to be AWESOME !

See you there,
Mike

Suit up Micheal..Sounds like 9 second weather to me.:)

The weather forecast is getting colder day by day. It should give us every opportunity we want. It will be up to us and the car.

Mike