Richard Clark 1/26/08

re: Sweet Ride

Thanks! It wasn't super clean when we left and the 6 hour ride up there didn't help either. The amazing thing about this car is that my wife drove it 84,000 miles as a daily driver after it was painted in about 1994 or 1995. It is still wearing that same paint. It now has 135,000 miles on it (about 700 of that was up to Richard's and back), the transmission has never been out of the car and it has about 90 drag strip passes on it. On 100 octane AV gas, it has run a best of 12.33 @ 110.04 on radial tires (before drag radials even came out i think) on a stock D/P, stock injectors, stock turbo, stock cam, stock converter, stock intercooler with a big neck on it. The heads have never been off the car either and it used to creep up to 23 lbs of boost with a less restrictive exhaust. I'm not saying my car is great but i am saying this car, which is truly a survivor is a testament to what great cars these really were and are! It also has some nice features for traveling such as hidden multi-amp stereo w/ factory looking sub and has about 140 lbs of Dynamat in it...many suspension upgrades, Eibach's, Edlebrock IAS, all braces and the custom lower horizontal brace and so on.

Thanks again,

Geven

PS What a great event at Richard's! WHAT A SHOP, WHAT A SHOP, WHAT A SHOP!!!!! Thanks again Richard!