Rip off seller

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is him.. just for the record.. his emblems i dont know anything about.. he is bullshitting
Show me the paypal for the emblems!!

As far as the bezel ... there are no issues with the bezel other than him be delusional on what a $30 repro is.. when finished they look 100% factory..

I help people out whenever i can.. but when people out right lie about things.. i draw the line

You paid $30 .. and you received a repro bezel and a cheap education that you cant lie and bullshit without re-course ..

Good luck to you sir.. im done here

Give him his money back and eliminate his bone of contention altogether. Maybe that way, he will have to just go away.

Just my 2 cents........

Give him his money back and eliminate his bone of contention altogether. Maybe that way, he will have to just go away.

Just my 2 cents........

Because my reputation is worth more than $30 thats why..

This will be a $30 education for him that he can’t lie and throw a tantrum like a kindergardner and get his way.. there are consequences for this type of behavior .. this is a $30 timeout

Because my reputation is worth more than $30 thats why..

This will be a $30 education for him that he can’t lie and throw a tantrum like a kindergardner and get his way.. there are consequences for this type of behavior .. this is a $30 timeout

I said the same a little while back and I understand your position.

You could also make it a $30 "why don't you just kiss my ass, cork soaker" moment, too. :cool:

Jus' sayin'. ;)

Either way, he showed his ass and people here see him for the butt hurt, crying little girly girl he is.

Last edited:
Both sides have been heard. Readers can make their own judgements. This thread is closed.

Dont worry I have already contacted paypal about this site condemning and encouraging skirting paypal fees and letting sellers openly advertise as so. I'm sure they are interested about the lost revenue and they will probably be in touch with the administrators.

Half way through this thread I have had entirely enough of your mouth. One more curse word, one more nasty comment, or more threat any kind and we will just ban your acct. You are making an idiot of yourself over $32. I am not taking sides, just quit acting like a 13yr old kid....

Status
Not open for further replies.