RJC OIL PAN

Anyone have one in good shape?
This pan is new/never used. I had it powder coated. Selling because I decided to use an external oil cover. $300 you pay for shipping and paypal fees.

Attachments

• 036.JPG
    036.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 35
  • 035.JPG
    035.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 35
  • 037.JPG
    037.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 38
  • 038.JPG
    038.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 36
  • 039.JPG
    039.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 33
  • 040.JPG
    040.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 33
  • 041.JPG
    041.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 34
This pan is new/never used. I had it powder coated. Selling because I decided to use an external oil cover. $300 you pay for shipping and paypal fees.
I'm probably gonna go with one from RJC, they got'em for 240 with the gasket and extension for the pickup.

Thanks for the offer.

Not a problem..... Good luck. Though FYI, the reason for the powder coat is that gold looking paint on the inside and out flakes off getting into your oil and making the outside of the pan wear faster and make it look beat-up looking. And I'm sure that stuff flaking off in your oil isn't good for your motor. Hence the reason I had mine "bead" blasted (not sand blasted) and coated.

Not a problem..... Good luck. Though FYI, the reason for the powder coat is that gold looking paint on the inside and out flakes off getting into your oil and making the outside of the pan wear faster and make it look beat-up looking. And I'm sure that stuff flaking off in your oil isn't good for your motor. Hence the reason I had mine "bead" blasted (not sand blasted) and coated.
Now you tell me, how'd you get in and around the baffle?