Rough start, boost loss, scanmaster. Possible pcm problem, right turn signal on dash stays on

The fuel pressure is fine now that I have a new regulator. As far as the relay goes, I was told by another good member that the low fan relay and the tcc are controlled by the ecm and to check those two. And I did. The tcc was fine but when I tested the relay it was bad. So that part of the ecm was bad but not the entire ecm because of the relay. So I jumped the green wire over to the high side so my fans could run on high at 168 degrees ( ttchip ). Bypassing the low fan option. Installed a new ecm and the scanmaster hasn't had a problem since. Another member had the same problem as me but I guess they wasn't saying anything at the time but his relay was bad to and he changed his relay and ecm and his scanmaster is back up and working. So I guess that part of the ecm that is being damaged from a bad relay corrupts data feed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still new to these cars and still reading and trying to learn. Bare with me! But also making sure I come back and let others know what and how my problem was fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk