S. suburbs Chi. double - header cruise 6/12!

Not Avg 6

Alright, south side guys and north side guys are welcome. We talk about hooking up all winter and now we have good weather. Let's do something and I'll try to get the ball rolling. As a lot of you guys know, Apple Bees 159th on Harlem has a major cruise night on Fridays ( 200 - 300) cars and it's a speed shop called Speed Unlimited in Scheriville Ind. about 45 mins. away that I hear a lot of cars or so called street racers hang out very late in the night.

I say we get together and do a double - header. Meet up Apple Bees around seven or so, stay till it's over ( 9 - 10 ish) and head over to Speed ( stay as long as you like). A TB cruise! Let's do it 6/12 to give some guys a little time to tighten a few screws.

What do you guys think? Can I get some support? All are welcome. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Stole this list from Jasjamz. What's up fellas?

Cool Chicagoland and surrounding TR owners....
Hello to all!
Just wanted to see who is still around and whats new...
Turbo Cliff
jdpolzin
diaz 87
Black Monte
Wicked V6
Turbo BuRick
The Wrath
Fatride
Wile87
Not Avg 6
Spot My 6
Jr86gn
Dr Boost
Bandaid
Brer Rabbit
GNjoe86
XXXQuick6XXX
Unknown screen names...(sorry)
Silver T with 6 shooter plate?
UFC fighter Terry?
Wisconsin, Missouri, Indiana, guys... Forgive me for the names I forgot to list

Dr Boost is not going down without a fight, but I do see your point. ;)

DR BOOST is going for round 2 this week,and yes i do have the camera ready.I just hope it wont be a BLOODY mess and that he's able to walk away on his own :eek:

12 days....I think I can get it up and running...:wink:
Dr. Boost, Brer Rabbit, and The Wrath, here is my new beast, had to show you guys before I epoxy the hood shut....;)

Thanks for the heads up Mike :cool:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 311
12 days....I think I can get it up and running...:wink:
Dr. Boost, Brer Rabbit, and The Wrath, here is my new beast, had to show you guys before I epoxy the hood shut....;)

Thanks for the heads up Mike :cool:

No problem man, that piece is looking good. Looking forward to seeing you, try your best to get it up and running. I will also debuting my new T type and for those of you how have seen it, it's a totally different animal. :D

im in from nw indiana know where the place in scheriville is can someone give directions from 94 or 294 to the applebees