Sally's GN build

Ordered some more stuff. Anything else you can think of that I would need?

BRAKES

Vacuum master cylinder
brake pedal out of a v8

COOLANT

3 bar radiator
dual fans
165 t-stat and pipe
over flow tank

Who sells complete full systems? I'm looking to upgrade the whole system in my car. From tank to rails.

Sally, imop you can beat nicks billet fuel pump hanger www.arizonagn.com,

as for rails champion and line setup I like building my own but if you don't want to do that full throttle has the line kit from racetronix

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Sally, imop you can beat nicks billet fuel pump hanger www.arizonagn.com,

as for rails champion and line setup I like building my own but if you don't want to do that full throttle has the line kit from racetronix

I must have made a lot of people mad lol. You are the only one that answers me now.

I'll send them a email. Thanks man

I'll pm my number if you want to call or text

Did you give up on buicks,any updates on your car, it's been a while . ???

Well I have been waiting on parts that I have ordered back in the spring of 2016 and the summer of 2016.

I would have had this car done but the vendors for this platform are a Fing joke. I ordered parts from gbody and got ripped off and never got my parts, ordered from full throttle and didn't get all my parts and other parts that were just broke. Ordered from cotton and waited 9 months for parts that were told would be 2 weeks for over 6 months.

Only 3 vendors have done good by me, GNS, Kirban, and GN1, those have been the only vendors that have helped me, or have given me my parts that I have ordered and paid for.

Gbody parts well ya know (no comment);)
but that's hard to believe problems coming from Jack, and full throttle!

Well I have been waiting on parts that I have ordered back in the spring of 2016 and the summer of 2016.

I would have had this car done but the vendors for this platform are a Fing joke. I ordered parts from gbody and got ripped off and never got my parts, ordered from full throttle and didn't get all my parts and other parts that were just broke. Ordered from cotton and waited 9 months for parts that were told would be 2 weeks for over 6 months.

Only 3 vendors have done good by me, GNS, Kirban, and GN1, those have been the only vendors that have helped me, or have given me my parts that I have ordered and paid for.
Wow, such a shame. Hope things will turn around for you and your build gets done. Wish you all the luck that's out there for us Buick folks.

Gbody blows!

Sorry to hear that, I've been lucky ordering parts in the past and havn't run into the problems alot of people have, I know it's a pita,especially when you really need or want them in a hurry.

Last edited:
Well if anyone cares to know lol.

Car still ain't done. After getting all my stuff fixed and just outsourced and one off made, then got the standalone on it. My built motor, leaked coolant from the cometic headgaskets, then found out my brand new "built" motor had a crack in the head so I had to get that fixed. THEN the head was lost/misplaced at flotek for a few months.(even got a nice hand written letter from them(the owner) and didn't have to pay for the shipping or repair)

So got that back, now going to copper spray the head gaskets and get the heads back on this week and HOPEFULLY get to start this car.

So was looking and can't find the TQ order and TQ specs for gn1 aluminum heads, I looked on their website and didn't see anything and google search it for this forum and couldn't find the info. So any info would be great.

Well if anyone cares to know lol.

Car still ain't done. After getting all my stuff fixed and just outsourced and one off made, then got the standalone on it. My built motor, leaked coolant from the cometic headgaskets, then found out my brand new "built" motor had a crack in the head so I had to get that fixed. THEN the head was lost/misplaced at flotek for a few months.(even got a nice hand written letter from them(the owner) and didn't have to pay for the shipping or repair)

So got that back, now going to copper spray the head gaskets and get the heads back on this week and HOPEFULLY get to start this car.

So was looking and can't find the TQ order and TQ specs for gn1 aluminum heads, I looked on their website and didn't see anything and google search it for this forum and couldn't find the info. So any info would be great.

In the Engine Tech section there is a Sticky thread #6 down (Head gasket installation with studs) that has various methods, torque specs with aluminum heads and Cometics, also re-torque methods.

Just looked the thread over, only link that works is for a sealant, and no pictures work.(other then a pic of a empty cylinder and a head on a table)

Some people saying 40,60,85 TQ spec. Then others say 80 or 90 works.

No where does it give a order on the bolts to tighten.

Just looked the thread over, only link that works is for a sealant, and no pictures work.(other then a pic of a empty cylinder and a head on a table)

Some people saying 40,60,85 TQ spec. Then others say 80 or 90 works.

No where does it give a order on the bolts to tighten.
Have you called GN1 and asked ? Or call a Nick at ArizonaGN he will know. As far as your luck on your motor ( heads ) buying from our vendors just f’ing sucks. I would have lost my mind. Talk about being bent over and nobody will even use a little vaseline is beyond the pale. Wish you luck going forward !