Salvage yard find 80 Regal

81Regal

This just came in my local salvage yard. 80 Regal with a 3.8L and TH200.
Bumper fillers are shot. It has a dark Blue interior.
I am willing to pull and ship parts from this Regal.
ImportedPhotos00010.jpg

ImportedPhotos00011.jpg

ImportedPhotos00012.jpg

ImportedPhotos00013.jpg

ImportedPhotos00014.jpg

ImportedPhotos00015.jpg

Will the clear bumper lights fit the newer style bumpers (84-87)? If so how much shipped to 30101, if they're NOT cracked. Thanks!

I know that 81-87 will all interchange, I think the earlier ones will too but not 100%. The drivers side has a stone crack in it but not bad. The pass side is good from what I could see.

Windshield looked to be in pretty good shape. Removing it may change that though unless the adheasive is dryed out.

yeah thats what id kinda fera i need a windshield for my 80 was thinkin maybe i can use the windshield from later models which might be more accessible

That's interesting, I was under the impression that 78-80 had no lenses in the bumper. If the passenger clear bumper light is nice and no cracks I'll be second in line for it, I got a nice drivers side.

Look for an aluminum radiator support also. Big score for you if it is.

yeah thats what id kinda fera i need a windshield for my 80 was thinkin maybe i can use the windshield from later models which might be more accessible
You would be able to pick up a new one for around $200 from a glass shop. That should also include install on your car.

I don't remeber if my 79 had them or not that was almost 20 yrs ago it was sold.
Ill pull that pass lense and double check that, already checked on the core support, it's steel.

How's the chrome strip in the dash. If it is good how much to ship to 64465? Also the cover on the seat belt clasp. Also the dash speaker cover and the inner and outer dew sweeps. Does the car have the rear export brace in the bumper. Thanks Larry

I can the next time I'm there, is there anything specific you want a close up of?

Mine's an 83 T Limited and it needs a new face plate. I don't know if it can be adapted or not but a pic of it may tell me if I can or not. Pic at the bottom.:eek:

You would be able to pick up a new one for around $200 from a glass shop. That should also include install on your car.

I doubt that. He's not in this country.:biggrin:

Attachments

• DSCN0001.jpg
    DSCN0001.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 252
DOH! I didn't know that.
I have a few of the standard Regal trim, IIRC there are some marks on the back for the turbo gauges.

How's the chrome strip in the dash. If it is good how much to ship to 64465? Also the cover on the seat belt clasp. Also the dash speaker cover and the inner and outer dew sweeps. Does the car have the rear export brace in the bumper. Thanks Larry
The dash strip looked decent had a couple of small bubbles. The window felts are no good, no export brace. Ill have to check on the speaker cover and seatbelt clasp.

Larry I checked on the dash speaker cover, there is a crack on the pass side in the grill area, looks to be an easy fix though. There was a couple of different seatbelts in the car, see if the clasp you are looking for is in the pics in the next post.
Thanks, Jeff