Saturday Late Night Street Drags!!

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
Testing the waters to see who would be interested in a September gathering at Rockingham Dragway??

When: September 24th, 8:00pm until 2:00am

Where: Rockingham Dragway

Gate: $20 to run; $10 to spectate

K.

V6 Beast said:
I'm in... you running the Honda? :biggrin: :eek: :tongue:

Sully

Ouch, that hurts... :biggrin: You know me, always something up my sleeve.

Are we meeting up beforehand to eat or do we want to break out the grille?

Who's coming???...

OK, so who's gonna be there?? I'll be there with a definite (1) car, and hopefully a 2nd car I just finished last weekend!! ;)

K.

TurboIndian said:
may be, it depends on the work load.

That's a bunch of B.S.!!... ;)

A.) We all know you don't really work. :eek:

&

B.) Your oversized truck/load needs to be parked when its dark outside. You told me that was law. So from 8pm until 2am.... :biggrin:

K.

TurboIndian said:
may be, it depends on the work load.

Actually... Rumor is that you and K. Dellinger are too scared to bring out your "race" cars 'cause of a certain "street" car that's gonna be there?!?!?!?!... :eek: :biggrin:

LOL K.

NCTURBOS said:
Actually... Rumor is that you and K. Dellinger are too scared to bring out your "race" cars 'cause of a certain "street" car that's gonna be there?!?!?!?!... :eek: :biggrin:

LOL K.
I am scared of NOTHING you have. :wink: as for K.D. we all think you & him are from the same pod, you both spend all kinds of $ at your car, then your scared to run them. :confused: there must be somthing in a name that begins with the letter K. K+TR= lots of $ spent but still slow! :eek:
as for oversize loads that's correct, but not all loads are wide & oversize like the owners ass of the car you are bringing. :biggrin: (cough) 93Indy

I am scared of NOTHING you have. :wink: as for K.D. we all think you & him are from the same pod, you both spend all kinds of $ at your car, then your scared to run them. :confused: there must be somthing in a name that begins with the letter K. K+TR= lots of $ spent but still slow! :eek:

I think K.D. might get upset at that statement!?!?! ;)

as for oversize loads that's correct, but not all loads are wide & oversize like the owners ass of the car you are bringing. :biggrin: (cough) 93Indy

He's too busy panning for gold... :biggrin:

K.

i think both of are full of sh?t ,keith i woulnt talk so much ,u never raced ur blue car once ,plus gray car only a couple times i can remember :D and u turbo indian aka steve thompson i wouldnt talksomuch sh?t either because i think ur scared of keiths car any way ,my car isnt that fast yet but i hope i have a quick car once i can get it tuned in im no hurry, why are yall worried , i dont have fastest car ,but i know who does.its not keith or steve ,it is sully :eek: sorry to talk so much smack but i had to reply back to the messages :tongue:
Have a good day
thanks regalwe4 kevin dellinger

regalwe4 said:
i think both of are full of sh?t ,keith i woulnt talk so much ,u never raced ur blue car once ,plus gray car only a couple times i can remember :D and u turbo indian aka steve thompson i wouldnt talksomuch sh?t either because i think ur scared of keiths car any way ,my car isnt that fast yet but i hope i have a quick car once i can get it tuned in im no hurry, why are yall worried , i dont have fastest car ,but i know who does.its not keith or steve ,it is sully :eek: sorry to talk so much smack but i had to reply back to the messages :tongue:
Have a good day
thanks regalwe4 kevin dellinger

Maybe it's just me.... but going off your post quoted above, detailing your computer skills or lack there of... Are you sure you're the kind of TR owner who should own a F.A.S.T. XFI unit?!?!?!?!?! :eek: :tongue:

Join back in the smack talking when you can start your own car!!! :eek: :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin:

K.

PS- You better bring that car to Rockingham Saturday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NCTURBOS said:
Maybe it's just me.... but going off your post quoted above, detailing your computer skills or lack there of... Are you sure you're the kind of TR owner who should own a F.A.S.T. XFI unit?!?!?!?!?! :eek: :tongue:

Join back in the smack talking when you can start your own car!!! :eek: :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin:

K.

PS- You better bring that car to Rockingham Saturday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ut-oh... Are you sure your the one to be making fun of other people's computer skills? :biggrin:

Kevin you better be there early so you can see Keith's 1 or 2 passes before he has to send his chip halfway across the country to be "adjusted" :biggrin:

regalwe4 said:
i dont have fastest car ,but i know who does.its not keith or steve ,it is sully :eek:
you don't need to suck up to Sully that much!, he will still help you tune it in. hell look at the smack I talk about him & he still associates with me.

PS: Kate says, "the first thing you need to do is quit being a chicken & turn up the boost, then stand on it!" :biggrin: and if you want to feel better, you can always race her. :tongue: but I think she can take ya! ;)

WELL KEITH A LEAST MY CAR HAS A MOTOR IN IT ,IM NOT Racing MY FRIENDS CAR AKA INDY CHRIS ,IT DONT TAKE ME 3 YEARS TO GET MY MOTOR TOGETHER IN MY CAR .A GOOD EXAMPILE IS GRAY CAR HOW LONG WILL TAKE U TO GET AMOTOR IN BLUE CAR ,5 YEARS I HOPE NOT .IDO DRIVE MY CAR ON LONG TRIPS U KNOW ,AND NO MY COMPUTERS SKILLS ARENT BEST BUT IM LEARNING .ALSO KEITH HEREA FAMOUS QUOTE <WHO NEEDS A WHEN U HAVE FAST ,GET SOMETHING THAT U KNOW WORKS LIKE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST ,ALSO IM NOT SUCKING UP TO SULLY BUT HE IS FAST GURU AROUND HERE THAT WHY I ASKED FOR HIS HELP :biggrin: ALSO TELL KATE DONT WORRY ABOUT HOW HARD I RUN MY CAR.ALSO STEVE GET A GRIP .AND U GET GRIP ALSO KEITH .ARE WORRIED KEITH ABOUT SOMETHING :confused: :eek:
SORRY ABOUT CAPITAL LETTERS BUT I WONT TO GET UR ATTENTION
NOW WHO ELSE WONT TO TALK SMACK
HAVE A GOOD DAY KEITH ,STEVE THOMPSON AND KATE
ALSO SULLY DONT TAKE ANY SH?T FROM AND OF THESE PEOPLE I DONT.
IM DONE TALKIN SMACK FOR NOW :rolleyes:
THANKS REGALWE4 KEVIN DELLINGER :eek:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEASY Kevin, boy talking about smack, Did we start a wrong fire? or was that just deep down anger built up over the guys /gal busting on ya? you know all you gotta do is push the car a little( you won't hurt it ) am I the only one who has faith in your car!. Just blow their doors off. :) Of course, you don't have to worry about racing Keith we all know every time he says he's going to race or bring something to race "SOMETHING ALWAYS COMES UP OR HE NEEDS A NEW PART OF SOME SORT AND CAN'T RACE" we all know the real reason he doesn't race is "HE'S SCARED"!!! ( "shh " I did not tell you that)don't beat on me I'm helping you out here.

Good night talk later.

So I take it that everyone "talking smack" here is gonna be at Rockingham Saturday night, right? 'Cause if you're not you have no room to talk. :) It is a good thing we're all friends that mean no harm in this though. Some other people reading these might get the wrong idea.

"<WHO NEEDS A WHEN U HAVE FAST"
Are you sure that's what you'll be saying after Saturday night? Also, take a look at the "engine folder" in the link of my signature. You'll see what I've been busy with lately. You never know what I might show up with... ;)

So, where are we eating at???

K.

Greetings turbo Buick fans. I just got my car back together last week and I hope to make it this week end. I enjoy all of this smack talk and look forward to seeing some strong runs to find out who just talks and who really walks. (There are several local 'tang guys that need to be put in their place as well. :D ) Myself, I could sure use some help in tuning my combo so maybe several of you will let me pick your brains for some good tips. I can only wish for a 10 second streeter right now but with luck I hope for at least some mid 12's. If anybody is coming thru Anson County let me know and maybe we can meet up and convoy to the Rock. Plus, if anyone is interested there is a pretty good Golden Corral on 74 in Rockingham.

I will definitely be there whether by myself or with hubby I want to see some serious grudge racing. the video camera is ready to go!. Keith you better run something :p your right, it's a good thing were all friends and know who really talks smack. ;) What time are ya all planning on heading out? are we grilling out?.