SBC Turbo Head Gaskets

KWIKR 1

Felpro MLS tend to lose their coating in SBC applications ,Cometics on the otherhand do not lose its coating. For my SBC im using copper gaskets with o-rings.Its a bit more insurance when i decide to turn up the boost.

Felpro MLS tend to lose their coating in SBC applications ,Cometics on the otherhand do not lose its coating. For my SBC im using copper gaskets with o-rings.Its a bit more insurance when i decide to turn up the boost.

I only plan on running what 94 octane will allow me with a splash of race gas if I go to the track . so..... I'm thinking the FelPro MLS should fit the bill .

Just FYI some have been having issues with the new blue coating on the Felpro MLS gasket. Lots of info on the net. I would use Cometic or Mr. Gasket MLS.

Just FYI some have been having issues with the new blue coating on the Felpro MLS gasket. Lots of info on the net. I would use Cometic or Mr. Gasket MLS.

yeah I heard about that . but I though they switched back to the black coating . I also purchased a new set of alum AFR 210 Eliminator Heads (Race Ready version) last night . anyone running these ?

Just heard back from the company I purchased the HG's from . they are finished in the "Black" coating . :)