Scan master numbers

That plug looks like it's for the charcoal canister. Is it long enuf to reach below the area where the air filter is? If so, is the charcoal canister on the car? See if it will plug in. While looking, see if the hoses on the canister are plugged off. If so, you have no fuel tank vent.
The grnd wire will work as it is, just not where it should be. Bolted where it should be, it makes better contact w/ the block. I'd change it.

That plug looks like it's for the charcoal canister. Is it long enuf to reach below the area where the air filter is? If so, is the charcoal canister on the car? See if it will plug in. While looking, see if the hoses on the canister are plugged off. If so, you have no fuel tank vent.
The grnd wire will work as it is, just not where it should be. Bolted where it should be, it makes better contact w/ the block. I'd change it.
Alright, will do. That's the area it came from I'll try and see if it can be plugged back up.

86 Grand National, Hotwire kit, glowshift gauges, more asap.

37a756c296e14493222656a6079498a5.jpg
just broke this off. Comes off the line that connects to egr y valve

New numbers after replacing all my vacuum lines.
Af - 07
L8 - 46
Int - 136
Bl - 129
Clt- 200 ( stock thermostat)
Ats - flashing hot
R 800
Tps .42
Iac 61
Cc 200 but it bounces

the cpu is adding fuel for some reason, coolant is too high could be a bad sensor, Iac needs adjusting or its sticking might need to be cleaned, bad Ats sensor or broken wires on it check the wires going to it for cuts...

the cpu is adding fuel for some reason, coolant is too high could be a bad sensor, Iac needs adjusting or its sticking might need to be cleaned, bad Ats sensor or broken wires on it check the wires going to it for cuts...
Any ideas as to why it may be adding fuel? And I'll clean then adjust it if it doesn't start working better. Think flushing the system will help my temps? The car was sitting for a while before I got it.

Those numbers look OK to me. Yea it's adding fuel but anything within 120-136 on the BL is fine. temp is OK for a stock thermostat. It's a little high but the fan may not be on.

So I bought a lt1 maf and translator for my car because my scanmaster gave me a maf code and I was recommended by a board member that I should buy them. I also installed a new 3 inch maf pipe. But.. It seems that after installing these I have ran into a problem. Translator dip switches are on, on, off, and off. Base is set at 3 and wot at 0. My scanmaster numbers are out of whack again.
Af 05
L8 37
Bat 12.3
Int 132
Bl 147
Clt 200
Ats 124
R 750
Tps .40
Iac 0
Cc bouncing up and down

The reason I asked is because you said your Translator dip switches are "on,on,off,off". Those settings are for an Extender chip. Need to figure out what chip you have so you can set your Translator dip switches correctly.

The reason I asked is because you said your Translator dip switches are "on,on,off,off". Those settings are for an Extender chip. Need to figure out what chip you have so you can set your Translator dip switches correctly.
Stock chip.
9375d0d979fb744240624367dcb06933.jpg

In that case your Translator dip switch settings are incorrect. You could try "on, on, on, off". I would suggest getting a modern chip in there. Can't go wrong with either TurboTweak or Bob Baily.

In that case your Translator dip switch settings are incorrect. You could try "on, on, on, off". I would suggest getting a modern chip in there. Can't go wrong with either TurboTweak or Bob Baily.
Okay. I'll swap it to on on on off. Should the base be 3 since it's a lt1 maf? And 0 on the wot.

Yes, although for your setup I don't think changing the WOT adjustment will do much of anything. But yes, put WOT to 0.