scanmaster 3

I have it basically working, but need to verify a few things. Temperature scaling, trouble code stuff is all different, MAP sensor, etc...

you guys are in canananananada? sending stuff there seems to take a while. Either of you guys close to the border?

Bob

We are in Toronto. I would not be too concerned on the classic fast trouble codes, he needs to keep his eyes glued on the a/f and knock:)

Bob we appreciate your work on these cars, but our racing season up here is short. If the unit is not working for Gus he wants me to sell it/return it, for him as he is just to busy to deal with it.

well, I have the prototype update chip.

I can send it to you guys today, or let me know who you sell the unit to and I will send it to them.

Bob

Update SM3 chip works for classic fast, however coolant temp and trouble codes and mph are not showing correctly, and spark. I don;t think the classic has a MPH input though. Big Thanks for Bob for paying the shipping and his time to get us up and running. Main thing was to get the knock working and A/f ratio.

give me some specifics on the data, and I will try to get a file together for you.

the classic has no MPH input, you are correct. The error code stuff is way different.

But the standard running data should be relatively easy to straighten out.

Bob

Sorry , I have made an error the timing does work, I did not know SP was spark advance, I thought BTC was timing. I don;t have the manual for this. Anyway I would like to have the MPH removed, the boost duty cycle removed, and the spark advance changed to SPK and the Coolant temp is not correct. Not sure if the trouble codes can be sorted out in the classic, as its totally different then the xfi. How does the AF recall work we did a pass down the street and it shows 13.9 in recall, can't be that lean? Another parameter that would be nice is aft correction% so people could see that it times out and know its in closed loop or not.

Oh boy! Here comes the "Norbs scanmaster3 update/improvement list" :rolleyes:

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app