Scot W's 1986 Buick GN FS/TR !!!

I recived the non-refundable deposit today and the guy is supposed to be here next week to pick it up! If all goes well I think the mew owner should be quite happy with it.. ;)

Scot W.

I figured when I saw the deposit coming there was no need to send the Durango pics:p

Congrats Scott and call anytime;)

Ty

Well I recived my non-refundable deposit and the Guy is holding off with the full payment untill this friday when he comes to look at it. For everyone who has E-mailed / PM'ed me about my car I will let everyone know what happens friday.

Thanks for your intrest!
Scot W.

thought you got the deposit on the 12th lol
I DID!! LOL... If it will make you feel better I recived it on the 9th and it cleared on the 12th LOL.. :rolleyes:

BTW: If you don't have anything possitive to say pertaining to this thread I would like it if you would please stay out of it.

Thank You!

I DID!! LOL... If it will make you feel better I recived it on the 9th and it cleared on the 12th LOL.. :rolleyes:

BTW: If you don't have anything possitive to say pertaining to this thread I would like it if you would please stay out of it.

Thank You!

it sucks all of the negative comments people have.i went through the same thing when i was selling my vette.i think you should stay out unless you are interested.

Thank You!

He will be Happy Scot I am sure.................

Take Care bud:cool:

Sold!!!!

SOLD! It left today in a beautifull enclosed trailer and i'm confident it will be in good hands and well taken care of. I'm sure the new owner will take it to the next level, something I didn't have time nor the money to do. I just hope my son and I get to see it again in BG.. :(

Scot W.

congrats scott!! wish my truck woulda sold.....trying to work a deal with another member here.your car was a steal....

SOLD! It left today in a beautifull enclosed trailer and i'm confident it will be in good hands and well taken care of. I'm sure the new owner will take it to the next level, something I didn't have time nor the money to do. I just hope my son and I get to see it again in BG.. :(

Scot W.

CONGRATS BUD:biggrin:

Jim is a very nice guy and I know it will be well cared for. "Have fun Jim and what ever you do, Don't let it get away from you, it's a bear" !!!! :biggrin:

BTW: My sig has been re-moved for ya!!

Scot W.

all i can say is this car is scremer.breaks the tires loose at 65 in this 45 degree weather.my brother was scared ****less after i took him for a ride.

well she is gone next is mine then you can swing by & pick me up I will ride shot gun on the way to bg for the nats hows donnys car dooing with your alky kit you helped install