Screw Lexus, Jaguar, etc. What's your most hated commercials? Part Deux!

The Amstel light ones 'make room for'. That lady is the ugliest woman I've seen in a bit.

Also - HATE the black kid in the Nike, I'll race anybody commercial.

Damn, I would say that boy is watching way too much tv. The doctor says you need to spend more time in your garage working on your cars and not so much commercial tv. ok? lol,,,,,Mark

P.s. annoying commercials all time list has to be any commercial a government agency is telling us how well they are caring for us. Like who needs a big brother at our age.

Fanta! Fanta!

Don't you want a Fanta! Fanta!

Don't you want a Fanta! Fanta!

SHUT UP!!!! :mad: :mad:

The "zoom zoom" car commercials. Hate em.

The Arbys talking oven mit. Hate those worse.

Femanine hygene products. Ughh :rolleyes:

Pep boys commercials featuring the rice. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Theres a ton more but thats all I can think of right now.

That stupid idiot telling everyone he lowered his cholesterol!

I would have Made that Kid in the Kamaro tell that doof to F-off & SMOKE the HIDES as he left the red light.

CELL PHONE COMMERCIALS! Verizon wireless especially! God I hope that guy gets hit by a truck. I won't ever go to sandstone ampitheater because now it's "Verizon wireless ampitheater." :mad: And the cell phone companies don't even have normal names anymore. What in the F*** is M-LIFE?! And what does it have to do with a cell phone?! God I gotta stop typing i'm getting pissed. :mad:

bob

Just my opinion, but I hate all commercials. There are NO good commercials, there are No funny commercials. There are only tolerable commercials (5%) and intolerable commercials (the other (95%). To me the best commercials are the most straight forward...."buy my product because...." Nike is the worst for me. They have this cooler than thou attitude.

Boost mobile phone commercials are BAD. The ones out here have some old Japanese guy talking in GenY slang about racing his ricer. Is it me or does this come off as a bit racist? The way the guy talks is a total sterotype. Seems a little disrespectful to the elderly as well. (old black lady talking about getting her "groove on" ). Just my opinion

I am seriously annoyed by the commercial for the minivan where a woman has to swerve to miss an obstical in the road, then she swings around with a horrified to see if her toddler child in the back seat is OK.

There is another where a woman says that she was "horrified" when her daughter had a cavity the other day.

When did we start treating kids like they were so stinking delicate? If a kid can't handle the basic scrapes, bangs and cuts that are inevitable in life they should be weeded out.