Show n' Shine at Saddleback Church

Tim:
Mike (Spoolfool2) Barnard and I am going to try and make it down this Sat to the show, so you had better bring the GN. See you there hopefully.
5 south and turn off which direction? on what road?

Very cool.
From the 405/5 merge, Take 5 south to El Toro Rd in Lake Forest. You'll take two lefts off the freeway to get on El Toro heading east. Go about 5 miles to the intersection of El Toro and Portola/Santa Margarita Pkwy. Turn left. You'll see the show in the parking lot on your right.

I've got the valve covers and intercooler out of the GN. I've managed to turn a afternoon job into a week long one. I'm replacing the leaky valve cover gaskets; changing the stat to a 160*; changing the water neck to billet; cleaning the IC and changing the IC hoses. If I get it all back together and can get the car cleaned up, I'll be in the GN...if not....I'll be in my Camaro.

Who else is coming?
Hey Ralphy!!!!
Get that bad Stage II limited across the street, vato!!!

Andrew...it's a nice 20 minute drive through Santiago Canyon for you. Santiago Canyon road becomes El Toro on this end. Just turn right at the above intersection and you're there.

Lou....ya old grouch....thanks for tearing my head off today!:biggrin:
I know you sold your GN, but come out if you can anyway. You can tell your wife you're going to Church!!!
:D

Who else??!!

Very cool.
From the 405/5 merge, Take 5 south to El Toro Rd in Lake Forest. You'll take two lefts off the freeway to get on El Toro heading east. Go about 5 miles to the intersection of El Toro and Portola/Santa Margarita Pkwy. Turn left. You'll see the show in the parking lot on your right.

I've got the valve covers and intercooler out of the GN. I've managed to turn a afternoon job into a week long one. I'm replacing the leaky valve cover gaskets; changing the stat to a 160*; changing the water neck to billet; cleaning the IC and changing the IC hoses. If I get it all back together and can get the car cleaned up, I'll be in the GN...if not....I'll be in my Camaro.

Who else is coming?
Hey Ralphy!!!!
Get that bad Stage II limited across the street, vato!!!

Andrew...it's a nice 20 minute drive through Santiago Canyon for you. Santiago Canyon road becomes El Toro on this end. Just turn right at the above intersection and you're there.

Lou....ya old grouch....thanks for tearing my head off today!:biggrin:
I know you sold your GN, but come out if you can anyway. You can tell your wife you're going to Church!!!
:D

Who else??!!
Why Tim what ever do mean.?That's what I get when let my guard down & am pleasant. Instead of encouragement now I'm to suffer humiliation & rejection. May your gaskets leak all over the driveway & your wife kicks your ass as the kids track it into the house & your Gardner Ralph Vasquez steals your tail pipes .

Why Tim what ever do mean.?That's what I get when let my guard down & am pleasant. Instead of encouragement now I'm to suffer humiliation & rejection. May your gaskets leak all over the driveway & your wife kicks your ass as the kids track it into the house & your Gardner Ralph Vasquez steals your tail pipes .

I'm sorry Lou...you're right...I guess I lost my head and got caught up in the Lou's a grouch mob mentality.:frown:

Everyone...I just gotta take another moment to say what a great guy Lou is. Once again he treated me farely, did an undesireable job for me for a fair price, gave me a free part and as usual, he was a complete ray of sunshine. He really lights up my life. He's becomming like...like... a grandfather to me. Sniffle, sniff...snort...
Sorry....I just feel so blessed right now.:redface:
What a great guy Lou is.

I will be there,, it's a drive but i can manage.

Cool!

I'm sorry Lou...you're right...I guess I lost my head and got caught up in the Lou's a grouch mob mentality.:frown:

Everyone...I just gotta take another moment to say what a great guy Lou is. Once again he treated me farely, did an undesireable job for me for a fair price, gave me a free part and as usual, he was a complete ray of sunshine. He really lights up my life. He's becomming like...like... a grandfather to me. Sniffle, sniff...snort...
What a great guy Lou is.

Cool!

are you DRUNK??? are you are you????
You don't know what you saying meanckicken

What a great guy Lou is.

Cool!
What have I done to this poor man.All this drama over a pair of valve covers,lol Thanks Tim let me know if you need any more help. Lou

are you DRUNK??? are you are you????
You don't know what you saying meanckicken

Sorry man....I passed out for a little bit....that Mad Dog 20/20 is good stuff.:p
Burp.
hiccup....
humph
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:eek:

I'll be there...in the Camaro.:cool:

I still haven't got my valve covers back on.
:rolleyes:
I didn't get any time on the car Wed or Thur.
I installed the thermostat, waterneck and reinstalled the intercooler tonight, but ran out of time on the valve covers.

Since I don't want the new gaskets to leak oil all over the driveway, and my kids to track the poil into the house and my wife to kick my butt...again...I decided not to rush it and stopped working at 10.

See you guys tomorrow!

Wells and Mike....don't flake out cuz it looks a little cloudy.:tongue:

I'll be there...in the Camaro.:cool:

I still haven't got my valve covers back on.
:rolleyes:
I didn't get any time on the car Wed or Thur.
I installed the thermostat, waterneck and reinstalled the intercooler tonight, but ran out of time on the valve covers.

Since I don't want the new gaskets to leak oil all over the driveway, and my kids to track the poil into the house and my wife to kick my butt...again...I decided not to rush it and stopped working at 10.

See you guys tomorrow!

Wells and Mike....don't flake out cuz it looks a little cloudy.:tongue:
Now I know why this guy calls him self chicken. Never met a man so afraid of his wife lol

Hey Ralph, Brent and Jorge. Thanks for coming out in spite of the crappy weather.

I didn't get any pictures...memory card was in the computer. DOH!:eek:

Overall, considering the drizzle, a good turn out at the show today, tho'. Probably about 25-30 cars and one Boss Hoss.

Tim

Tim:
Sorry, it was drizzling here when I went out to uncover the car. Mike's tranny is still down. Drizzle down there too, huh? Hope that the show was ok.

another fun day thanx Meanchicken, Jimmy Miller j/k and his family, Brent and a bunch of fun friends.

DSC00426.jpg

DSC00424.jpg

DSC00425.jpg

Thanks for posting the pix, Ralph.

Yeah, Gary...once I saw the weather this morning, I knew we wouldn't see you and Mike.:rolleyes:
No worries, man...the show happens every month. We'll get you out here one of these days.:D

Could'nt go.

Trans is still slipping bad, and needs to go back to the trans guy. It only used to slip a little with the old motor, but this new muton motor seams to be makeing it slide through the gears a bit worse. Somehow, it must be Lou's fault. #%@&in Lou! :mad: :biggrin: .
Glad you guys had fun. Hope to go next time.

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard

Repy

Trans is still slipping bad, and needs to go back to the trans guy. It only used to slip a little with the old motor, but this new muton motor seams to be makeing it slide through the gears a bit worse. Somehow, it must be Lou's fault. #%@&in Lou! :mad: :biggrin: .
Glad you guys had fun. Hope to go next time.

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard
Sorry about that! Sheep happens.Try turning the boost down to 10# maybe the trans can handle that.