smoking at idle-bad injector or turbo?

Was the intake manifold modified to block off the EGR valve?

What type of lines are used for the turbo oil feed and oil drain lines?

Do you have a spare set of injectors you can swap in?

Do you have a scope that would allow you to see inside the cylinder?
EGR is modified
steel oil lines
i dont have a spare set of injectors
i can borrow a friends scope if needed

Anything new on this? It could have been misaligned intake gaskets drawing oil mist from lifter valley. Normally would idle bad though because of the vacuum leak.

and seems other people with my issue are useing the fel-pro 1200 gaskets
I have used the valley pan w/ the gasket portion cut off. The little "ears" on the valley part will retain it in position. Then, use the 1200 gaskets.

Anything new on this? It could have been misaligned intake gaskets drawing oil mist from lifter valley. Normally would idle bad though because of the vacuum leak.
i replaced the gaskets with 1200's on saturday, no valley pan since i have no PCV valve, fired it up and still smoked, which was ok because with the ported irons and champion race intake i should have 1200 on there anyway, disconnected crossover pipe ran it and no smoke at all, hook it back up and smoke comes back, so that tells me the turbo is leaking on the hot side when all pipes are hooked up, picked up a new rebuilt TA49 from bison sunday night, put it on today and no longer smoking at idle, but it does still let out a cloud of smoke when i rev it up and smells like fuel, so im thinking its maybe because of the 93 alky tt chip and open loop idle causing the smoke when i blip the throttle, so i may try another chip and injectors since i bought the car used and maybe the previous owner forgot some mods, and thought i read with no more PCV valve the chip needs to be adjusted for that but not sure, so still narrowing it down but feel im getting closer. any more suggestions will be great..

At what tps % is required to go closed loop?
Raise rpm to just above, watch it go to c/l, then rev.
Still fat?