Snowpocalyse version 2016!!

TRICKSIXPA

East Coast Go fast with class club MAGNA!!!
Staff member
Hope this storm does what it says it's going to do! 2ft to 1ft in most of our area! I'm gonna have to dig a path to my garage to make sure the cars are safe! Got the battery tenders on the Buicks and the shovels ready have fun guys be safe!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I work for a utility company so I'm working all through the weekend. They are putting us up in local hotels tonight and tomorrow. Latest forecast for my area was 22-30in with 40-60mph gusts tomorrow. Buick is in storage now but no climate control and no power for a battery tender. Got one of Kirban's jump boxes in the trunk though.

On my way to Louisville. We left at noon today. They are putting us in a hotel tonite and Saturday. We are scheduled to leave Louisville 3:00 pm Sunday. The trip home should be interesting. ❄️

On my way to Louisville. We left at noon today. They are putting us in a hotel tonite and Saturday. We are scheduled to leave Louisville 3:00 pm Sunday. The trip home should be interesting. ❄️

hmmm. ^^^ hope you were on a "northern route" as I saw info this afternoon that some places in VA already had a bunch of the white stuff :eek: Hope you have a safe drive back,

Jordan - Good luck and work safe to you - and all the guys responsible for keeping the lights on under these nasty conditions (y)

I do have all of the cars stashed for the winter with their battery maintainers, and the new awd Acadia has a full tank of Shell.
However, I would still prefer no snow... clearing the driveway of that heavy wet stuff always seems like I'm working an entire football field or something - I would not call it "fun" :(

"Almost snowed" here.... :D
Got enuf to turn the grass white. 30* at 6:30 am... Won't be around for long, once the sun comes up.
Saw a convoy of salt/plows headed to Atl, yesterday am. Guess the mayor had enuf, during his last stupid move.:rolleyes:

Ugh. Over the course of nearly 3 hours this afternoon, I cleared a LOT of snow :wtf:
5W0ijEsl.jpg

YFaO9wCl.jpg

ihKeqSWl.jpg

3 hours later, it was covered up and drifted over again :eek: ... I think it can wait until the AM at this point, especially considering that it is still coming down hard and blowing like crazy :stop:

We shoveled the driveway this afternoon almost 14" gonna be back at it tomorrow at least it will not be as much. Spring can not get here soon enough! Someday I'll own a snow blower but not now!

I would gladly take that snow up here in New England. I have 3 sleds rusting away and bare ground an no snow in the 10 day forecast. No snow in vt or nh either. The snowmobile season is sucking bad this year. Have not ridden yet and not likely this month.:bigtears:

I would gladly take that snow up here in New England. I have 3 sleds rusting away and bare ground an no snow in the 10 day forecast. No snow in vt or nh either. The snowmobile season is sucking bad this year. Have not ridden yet and not likely this month.:bigtears:

22.4" snow total from this storm at Philly airport [according to the Weather Channel], so probably that here too.
All dug out - after another 2 hours of blowing and shoveling this morning - and ready to rest up at work tomorrow o_O
TVs5EQQl.jpg

Finally home from work after 3 days and found 34in and 4ft drifts in front and back.

Attachments

• 1453684900733.jpg
    1453684900733.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 123
Well I was wrong I shoveled as much today as yesterday!! It was a solo mission today Mark! Yeah shoveling 3 ft snow drifts suck! It was a good workout though!

Jordan - glad you made it through, sorry to see what you found at home. Sounds like you guys there got really slammed, that is a LOT of snow :eek:

Stefan - maybe you can rest up at work tomorrowo_O? Today I did have help, that did make it easier :)

My pup is loving the snow, me not so much.

Attachments

• 1453816041524.jpg
    1453816041524.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 91
  • 1453816127056.jpg
    1453816127056.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 115