So.cal.gn's Mid Feb Cruise Anyone Upppp........

I am sorry to hear that, and really sorry to hear that you are still selling it. It is dedicated people like you that keep people like me interested in the sport. I will see you at Long Beach. On a lighter note, how is your beautiful wife doing and how are the dogs. All's well, I hope. I notice that you are not sharing the info on what car you are getting next. Gonna invest everything in boats?

going the Corvette route it looks like.. you can't beat 5 / 100K warrenty on a 435hp V8 stocker.. we will see, once this GN sells, i can move on it.. i get a GM supplier discount on 08's, so i'll be saving around 6 to 7K on MSRP..

The wife is doing OK, out there work bring in the money :). the dogs are still getting into trouble around here..
pics015-1.jpg

been playing with the 300zx up in the mountains :), damn that car handles a ton beter then the Brick... note the camera on the front chin spoiler and the rear deck .. the tape came out NICE..
pics019.jpg

pics022-1.jpg

Thanks for asking Wells..

How's 10:00 am sound for the guys near the Long Beach,LA,and surrounding areas. Maybe we can meet somewhere near the 405/710fwy interchange or even by the traffic circle for those that are familiar with it .

Mr.jonny62 are you going to Long Beach swapmeet?????? call me 714 457-6839 Rafael

I have a better idea.
How about I get to flip one of the newer new guys for best 2 outa 3!:cool:
If he lands on his head, I win and he buys.:p
If he lands on his tail, I lose....but he still buys!:biggrin:

Here's a shot of my pipes.....stop laughing!:frown:
Pic was taken the day I bought the car back in October. It looks better now and doesn't need the wood block....but still has those stylin pipes.[/QUOT

Better bring the credit card there meanchicken cause your buying!!!!

So what you're saying is that if you land tails...I gotta pay???:confused:
:biggrin: :biggrin: ;)

going the Corvette route it looks like.. you can't beat 5 / 100K warrenty on a 435hp V8 stocker.. we will see, once this GN sells, i can move on it.. i get a GM supplier discount on 08's, so i'll be saving around 6 to 7K on MSRP..

The wife is doing OK, out there work bring in the money :). the dogs are still getting into trouble around here..

been playing with the 300zx up in the mountains :), damn that car handles a ton beter then the Brick... note the camera on the front chin spoiler and the rear deck .. the tape came out NICE..

Thanks for asking Wells..

Hope that you have done lots of studying on that particular model of vette. Most of the people that get it don't feel that the car actually acts like it has 436 at the crank. CorvetteForum posters have it that it won't even break the tires loose in stock form. The gearing, I am sure. On the other hand, for about $13K on top of the basic car price and a trip to Andy Green at A & A Corvette in Oxnard, you will have a Vortex blower & Z06 suspension that will bring low 11 sec 1/4 car slips. You are welcome Zwick.

Hope that you have done lots of studying on that particular model of vette. Most of the people that get it don't feel that the car actually acts like it has 436 at the crank. CorvetteForum posters have it that it won't even break the tires loose in stock form. The gearing, I am sure. On the other hand, for about $13K on top of the basic car price and a trip to Andy Green at A & A Corvette in Oxnard, you will have a Vortex blower & Z06 suspension that will bring low 11 sec 1/4 car slips. You are welcome Zwick.

we are looking at a Callaway packaged car.. it will have a Maggie charged LS3 making around 580hp and still will be under the GM warrenty due to Callaway being really close to GM.. it will be a base trim couple with the Z51 package and a 6 speed.. i have my eye on some other bolt on stuff that would make it close to 600 and still keep it under the warrenty window :). Callaway states 10.90's on run flat tires at around 137mph..

Do you all mind a Riviera T rolln' with you all? Would love to pick all of your brains. I am in San Diego but would love to meet up before your decent down here it would get me and the wife out of San D for a bit.

Seth

I am down if you all dont mind a Riviera T rolln' with you all. I would love to pick all of your brains about a few things. I am in San Diego and would love to meet up where ever you all start.

I am down if you all dont mind a Riviera T rolln' with you all. I would love to pick all of your brains about a few things. I am in San Diego and would love to meet up where ever you all start.
All welcome,, would love to have you family and friends:)
please call if any body gets lost 714 457-6839 Rafael
so sunday 2-17-08 at 12noon at,,,,Round Table Pizza 32525 Golden Lantern street Dana Point ca,92629 :D

Possible Cuise.

Hello,
I am fairly new to the Buick Community. I am in the process of building my '86 GN. I think I have spent way too much for very little results. It would be nice to meet some folks that could steer me in the right direction. I am in Oceanside. I have a 69K mile GN. I have pulled the motor and had her built with forged internal, slugs, rod and the stock turbo crank with billet main caps, Ported heads and intake, 60 lb injectors + chip, hot wire kit, race built tranny, huge by large frint mount intercooler, 3" down pipe, High flow 3" single exhaust, custom headers, waste gate-blow off valve combo, manual boost controller (Greddy electronic boost controller is not installed yet but I have it). I also had the block studded with steel head gaskets and a tranny cooler. I have spent a small fortune for a guy that has to go to work everyday and I really don't see the monster power that I was promised. I did all the installs myself so I may have done something wrong. I forgot the Turbonetics T-62. Any input or tuning information would be great. Thanks in advance. Snow 760-802-1634

Snow;
I am quite certain that if you & your car show up at Rafael's pizza Shop a week from this Sunday you will get all the help and suggestions that you need to put your car into the beast catagory. HTH

Address for Meet up Sunday Feb 17 is 2300 Skyline Dr Signal Hill, Ca 90806
405 fwy to Cherry exit go south on Cherry to Skyline Dr, make a left turn and continue up hill to the park. oops name of the Park is Hilltop Park ....

mrjohnny62:
Might be a good idea to post a time for all, I think that the last that I heard is that Rafael posted that 12:00 at his pizza shop would work for him & the pizza shop. Thanks for posting up & setting this up. Should be lots of fun & I think that quite a few cars will show up.

I've been working like crazy the last 2 months with one day off. I would love to go but I'll be in Indianapolis, IN till the 19th. I just got home from Las Vegas an hour ago and now heading out to IN tomorrow at 11am. :frown: DAMN! The car is just sitting in the garage collecting dust. :mad:

I've been working like crazy the last 2 months with one day off. I would love to go but I'll be in Indianapolis, IN till the 19th. I just got home from Las Vegas an hour ago and now heading out to IN tomorrow at 11am. :frown: DAMN! The car is just sitting in the garage collecting dust. :mad:

I know the feeling. I just got off the airplane. I am flying out again in two weeks, Brent, I think you and I have had the same amount of days off. LOL.

We should have a contest to see who's car has the most dust on it. The Brick has been sitting so long the battery died. I had to barrow a charger from Mike (nordy) just to keep the battery charged. I dont even have the time to start it on my own...:frown: this sucks.

How has everything else been Brent?