so.....

cruzn57

Still plays with cars!
how bout that tiger woods?

and the tour de france , we whupped em again, 8 straight....

sorry the other thread had to get so out of control,
I apoligize if I fed the fire,

but I still question if Nordy has a GN,
maybe he sold it ,and won't admit it, maybe his wife sold it !!! :eek:

when do you expect it to arrive?

try to stay cool , it'll be another hot one.

yeah he does have a GN, its back east right now at bill andersons shop, by the time bill is done with it it should be a 9sec 109 block, i cant wait to see the car and see him run it at the track, should be a monster.

i just talked to Anderson Sr... Jr took the car to the track friday night and ran 2 times.. the car had a really bad miss and he couldn't figure it out at the track without his tools.. on REALLY low boost (17psi) and fat tune the car ran 10.80 with go mph. Hopefully he will have the miss figured out by this week sometime..

oh sh*t

here goes the "fat tune " for safety again,
so if my cars runs mid 14's, I can claim I run it fat for safety??
and that will explain the slow times,

boy do I love to bust your ba!!s, :D

and no,, I will not let this escalate into a name calling, threatening thread,
I can't compete with Nordy, he's rich,
me....... just a poor OLD white guy, with a stock t type,

kinda like that other old guy, I think his name is Wells :confused:

ha ha ha ha ha

cruzn57 said:
...................kinda like that other old guy, I think his name is Wells :confused:.........ha ha ha ha ha
--------------------------
Old & toothless. But with turbobuick, though.

cruzn57 said:
here goes the "fat tune " for safety again,
so if my cars runs mid 14's, I can claim I run it fat for safety??
and that will explain the slow times,

boy do I love to bust your ba!!s, :D

and no,, I will not let this escalate into a name calling, threatening thread,
I can't compete with Nordy, he's rich,
me....... just a poor OLD white guy, with a stock t type,

kinda like that other old guy, I think his name is Wells :confused:

ha ha ha ha ha

that made me laugh.. RICH.. i'm not the one with the big ass list of cars under my name..

my car always runs on the "LEAN MEAN" side.. thats why it always breaks :eek: .. J/K

you can say it and be proud that you have a 14 sec pass. one day "hopefully" you will be able to run 10's in one of those rides that you own :biggrin: ..

See, no name calling :p

Im reaching for the low,low 16s with a little help from you guys I bet I can reach it. :biggrin:

carrddine said:
Im reaching for the low,low 16s with a little help from you guys I bet I can reach it. :biggrin:

with your set up, you could reach that goal (well with a tail wind maybe) ;)

I really want to see your ride!

yea ,I have a lot stuff under my name, all of them run,
maybe not fast, but they do run, and I enjoy all of them.

I'm still betting my blue 86 T will surprise you, as its a street driven car,
stock iron heads, 109 block, stock intake,stock exhaust manifolds, stock full interior, nothing special, just seems to run good.
and no fancy high price tuner to dial it in, ( no I'm not knocking you)
I'm glad you call left coast home now, do you have an idea when your hotrod will arrive?

name calling?? why should you be the only one who doesn't call me names?
I outgrew the "I'll whip your butt" stuff years ago, so feel free to have fun,
I doubt you will say anything that hasn't been said before.

one thing..... I WILL stick up for Wells, and Lou, there my hero's, besides us older,mature guys have to stick together to have a chance against you young pups!

no name calling here either!

hey cruzn you want two more turbo buicks? i have two t-types for sale one bone stock and the other mildly modified. got three of these turbo turds LOL. and need to sell these two as 6 cars is a bit much right now. let me know. also hows the beast! im almost done with my upgrades on my car and we should take your new car and mine to the track and run them to see how they do, I think i can easily run 8's if i shut down half track LOL. I have a call in for my drive shaft and the other two items left to acquire and then its Z06 spanking time LOL. call me lets talk mike.

I saw one on ebay

whats the other?
and whats the price, remember you bragged to me about the silver one, ha ha ha ha
I'll make you a deal on the cosworth !!!!!!!

let me know.

thanks for thinking of me,

Lee

nordy racer said:
i just talked to Anderson Sr... Jr took the car to the track friday night and ran 2 times.. the car had a really bad miss and he couldn't figure it out at the track without his tools.. on REALLY low boost (17psi) and fat tune the car ran 10.80 with go mph. Hopefully he will have the miss figured out by this week sometime..

Will your car be worn out when you finaly get it :confused:
A smart tuner will use a dyno, just think if a freeze plug let go or a tire blew, that can be the end of your GN.
To me that tuner is getting to have fun with your $$$$$$$

psiedv6 said:
Will your car be worn out when you finaly get it :confused:
A smart tuner will use a dyno, just think if a freeze plug let go or a tire blew, that can be the end of your GN.
To me that tuner is getting to have fun with your $$$$$$$

i trust billy with my car, if not it wouldn't be there.. before this problem we completed the motor.. Billy tuned it on the dyno (around 610 rwhp). we then went to the local track, to get some tuning done.. 4 runs into it, the car started making a noise. the next day billy did a oil change and didn't like the shavings he saw (note the car wasn't making any noise after cooling down). Billy still pulled the motor and did a complete check of the motor replacing the bearings and sending out the block & crank for checking without hesitation.. BILLY STANDS BEHIND HIS WORK LIKE NO OTHER, and he can do what ever he wants with the car.. i n\know if anything happens to it, he would repair it :) ..

He's not having to much fun with my slow ass GN, he's got about 4 sub 9 second cars he can race anytime he wants too..

nordy racer said:
i trust billy with my car, if not it wouldn't be there.. before this problem we completed the motor.. Billy tuned it on the dyno (around 610 rwhp). we then went to the local track, to get some tuning done.. 4 runs into it, the car started making a noise. the next day billy did a oil change and didn't like the shavings he saw (note the car wasn't making any noise after cooling down). Billy still pulled the motor and did a complete check of the motor replacing the bearings and sending out the block & crank for checking without hesitation.. BILLY STANDS BEHIND HIS WORK LIKE NO OTHER, and he can do what ever he wants with the car.. i n\know if anything happens to it, he would repair it :) ..

He's not having to much fun with my slow ass GN, he's got about 4 sub 9 second cars he can race anytime he wants too..

Well I'm not trying to be a dick, but do your hands ever get dirty. Because if you have a buick they would have to. I have not met you and I'm sure we will one day becauce we share the buick addiction of going faster and faster. It's just if I don't do something myself I'm not happy with it. :)

psiedv6 said:
Well I'm not trying to be a dick, but do your hands ever get dirty. Because if you have a buick they would have to. I have not met you and I'm sure we will one day becauce we share the buick addiction of going faster and faster. It's just if I don't do something myself I'm not happy with it. :)

i have owned my buick for 10 years and not in till the last 2 years have i not worked on ( pulling motors) my GN. my car ran 13.4's went i got her, i got her down to mid 11's on my own over the years.. Once i wanted to get into the 10's and faster, i went to person that i "knew" would get me there safely. I have other projects and other toys that i get my hands dirty on. twin turbo Z, a couple of sport bikes and boating. i like having 1 less thing to worry about working on..

nordy racer said:
i have owned my buick for 10 years and not in till the last 2 years have i not worked on ( pulling motors) my GN. my car ran 13.4's went i got her, i got her down to mid 11's on my own over the years.. Once i wanted to get into the 10's and faster, i went to person that i "knew" would get me there safely. I have other projects and other toys that i get my hands dirty on. twin turbo Z, a couple of sport bikes and boating. i like having 1 less thing to worry about working on..

I have a lot of other projects/toys also, but I would not be happy with someone telling me to stage the car at 16-17 psi and shift it at 6700 and you will go 10.25 @ 134 that is something I like to find out for myself. That's just me :)

psiedv6 said:
I have a lot of other projects/toys also, but I would not be happy with someone telling me to stage the car at 16-17 psi and shift it at 6700 and you will go 10.25 @ 134 that is something I like to find out for myself. That's just me :)

yea, but there is someone always out there faster, so why not learn from them? i even think he still holds the record for the fastest single turbo v6. so thats not a bad person to learn from :cool:. trust me, i can see in the future myself working on another stock TR project :D this time it's staying in the 12's...