Got a D5 converter used 80k still worked great 50.00

200/200 club cam (used but in great shape) 50.00

A/C condensor (make offer)

Hot air block from 80k motor 100.00

Turbo crank from hotair 85 100.00 great shape

Rods (stock from hotair) make offer

Caps (stock) make offer

20 bolt oil pan (great shape) 50.00

Heads from hotair (complete) 100.00 Springs a little weak, but everything else solid, just dirty.

Ported hotair intake (turbo inlet knifed, ports matched to felpro gaskets, about 6 hours of work by my buddy that ports heads. 120.00 (made a huge difference over stock. This piece is a weakness in the hotair cars, very restictive, but not now).

TA-33 turbo with ported elbow from John Craig with throttle body complete. The setup had about 50miles on it (brand new) 700.00 price one they are expensive this comes with everything ready. This cam and turbo setup with the ported intake was nice. Never used the elbow since I have a mease DP.

These prices do not include shipping. The block and heads may need picked up. I live in Indiana north of Indy.

Please PM me or use my personal email.

Reason Im selling is that Im going to a 4.1 block with 14 bolt pan, and using a turbomotion intercooler kit w/87 throttle body.

Thanks
Matt
twostout4u@hotmail.com

Everything else is negotiable.

I also have some 36lb injectors and thrasher chip 150.00

I will trade my TA-33 with throttle body, elbow complete for a TA-61 turbo, price can come down to 650.00 (got a lot of money in this bad boy).

Matt

Ill take the turbo complete. Possibly the injectors and chip if you make me a good deal :biggrin: