Sometimes you just gotta start over....

Hope you got that roller for CHEAP - could've gone the boneyard and bought a hull. Believe me, I understand. Good luck!

Hope you got that roller for CHEAP - could've gone the boneyard and bought a hull. Believe me, I understand. Good luck!

It wasnt a roller. It was a turnkey car. We still have the drivetrain and all the other stuff. Course, none of it is going back in when the car is done but we still have it.

Man, I wish I had the money in your front pocket... I wouldn't need any from the other three pockets...lol

Looks like what I have in mind..

We're not planning on being second fastest.

We're not planning on being second fastest.

This is going to be a record setting year for Buicks in a lot of classes...

My blue car has been running for 5 years, that has to be some kind of record..LOL

Stanley - Freeman- HUM you might be third LOL

Whatever.. when the dust settles, I guess we'll see how it shakes out. If you think Id go into this and not be confident we could go faster, you dont know me very well.

Whatever.. when the dust settles, I guess we'll see how it shakes out. If you think Id go into this and not be confident we could go faster, you dont know me very well.

:wink: :biggrin:

This is going to be a record setting year for Buicks in a lot of classes...

My blue car has been running for 5 years, that has to be some kind of record..LOL

Well i hope so, BG should be interesting!
I am going for the record of longest stage II buildup and longest time without a motor in the car,lol.

Holly Crap!:eek: I'm surprised you didn't just build a time machine and go back to 1987 and start with a new car too!

Can't wait to see the finished product. updates please.