Soon to be released EGT logger

HighPSI said:
This is exactly the kind of post I would expect from you :)
I'm just letting everyone know who you are, since you tried to hide behind another nick. What did it take me, 2 posts, to figure out who you were? I was hoping your new nick might mean you were turning over a new leaf. OBVIOUSLY NOT! It was a good try, since you have absolutly zero credability as Broke1.

As for my EGT logger, I test my new products before I dump then on the public. No unproven claims about it being the "Best" or the "Baddest".

The XFI was designed to allow the users to cater it to their needs. This is the reason I came out with the Distributor adaptor, the Driveshaft speed kit, the Fuel/Oil logging kit, the XFI Thimbwheel, etc... Unfortunatly, you won't be able to take advantage of some of these items.

Good info to know Cal, It's nice to know who you are dealing with. Don't call us dollar-bill/ broke -1 or (insert new name) I have followed some of your past posts.

I asked a SIMPLE question and Cal starts in on me and im the *******???

God you guys are retards....And im betting no FAST approval of this unit...

Dont worry Dale,I wont be calling you.........You SOBs think youre the only ones that know anything about DFI and can get parts???Well youre wrong...

And ill be calling FAST 1st thing Monday asking why I bought $4000 worth of boxes from them but cant get a product that works with it.Might be your "baby" but its FAST's box and im sure they want all there customers to have the same ability since thats why there unit was purchased.Ill be sure to tell whoever I talk to to pull up the old price lists at the time for our deal as well.Ive still got all my $2100 quotes for seq systems(Dale Cherry actually gave me a 2150 quote for seq) that you say were $2500.If youd have admitted a screw up Cal,I wouldve ate the $$$$ and bought another unit from you right then,instead you lie to me and tried to make me feel like I got a deal when I knew better...

I can't see 3 vendors being crooks.........there must be something more to this story? :confused:

Dave Schmacher,Terry Houston,and what was the guy that ran propelyne in his Buick dragster?Weve had more crooks in this small community than any....

Actually you could also use a innovate aux box and log 5 signals from your box and use the 6th egt signal built in from the innovate unit. Jus tnot sure how accurate that would be becuase the egt from the innovate box loggs at 12fps only.

Dude, if you can't strike a deal with either Cal or Dale, you have issues. I have known both of them and worked quite a bit with them for several years and they are two of the first guys I would call for help. To call either of them dishonest is not reasonable. I guarantee that neither one of them would ever cheat anyone out of a dime.

And since I just bought myself a nice SHINY BLACK HOTROD BUICK I might be calling both of them really soon! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

dollar_bill said:
Dont worry Dale,I wont be calling you.........You SOBs think youre the only ones that know anything about DFI and can get parts???Well youre wrong...

Then go buy an EGT logger for your XFI from someone else ;) You better do it quick, your running out of vendors to call names and cry about.

dollar_bill said:
And ill be calling FAST 1st thing Monday asking why I bought $4000 worth of boxes from them but cant get a product that works with it...

Go for it! I doubt they know why I won't sell it to you

dollar_bill said:
Might be your "baby" but its FAST's box and im sure they want all there customers to have the same ability since thats why there unit was purchased....

All of there customers have a right to call me and buy a product I have created. Unfortunatly for you, I also have the right to refuse to sell a product to someone (Sounds familiar doesn't it :eek: )

dollar_bill said:
Ill be sure to tell whoever I talk to to pull up the old price lists at the time for our deal as well.Ive still got all my $2100 quotes for seq systems(Dale Cherry actually gave me a 2150 quote for seq) that you say were $2500.If youd have admitted a screw up Cal,I wouldve ate the $$$$ and bought another unit from you right then,instead you lie to me and tried to make me feel like I got a deal when I knew better...

This has been hashed out before on another board.
Quoted from another board:

You bought it on 8-27-04 for $1995 with a PTE adaptor harness. I have the 2004 price sheet in front of me and the prices for a B2B Buick V6 were $1796 jobber and $2245.10 retail WITHOUT a jumper harness. According to PTE's price sheet the adaptor unit sold for $295 jobber and $335 retail. This means that jobber for what you received was $2091 and retail was $2580.10

YOU PAID NEARLY $100 LESS THAN JOBBER!

The same setup with a sequential box cost $2614.20 jobber and $3234 retail.

FWIW: On March 3rd 2005, FAST came out with a price break in anticipation of the new XFI's that were about to come out.

Craig Smith said:
Dude, if you can't strike a deal with either Cal or Dale, you have issues. I have known both of them and worked quite a bit with them for several years and they are two of the first guys I would call for help. To call either of them dishonest is not reasonable. I guarantee that neither one of them would ever cheat anyone out of a dime.

And since I just bought myself a nice SHINY BLACK HOTROD BUICK I might be calling both of them really soon! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Well you can speculate all you want but ive been already been ripped by Cal Hartline to the tune of paying for a Seq FAST box and receving a B2B.

[/QUOTE]

You bought it on 8-27-04 for $1995 with a PTE adaptor harness. I have the 2004 price sheet in front of me and the prices for a B2B Buick V6 were $1796 jobber and $2245.10 retail WITHOUT a jumper harness. According to PTE's price sheet the adaptor unit sold for $295 jobber and $335 retail. This means that jobber for what you received was $2091 and retail was $2580.10

[/QUOTE]

If this is the truth,then why do I have somthing from Jay Carter and Dale Cherry telling me I can buy a seq box from them for $2150 :rolleyes:

Tell your lies to someone else Cal.Id have dropped this if you wouldnt try to insult my intelligence....ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS CALL ME,YOUVE GOT MY #.Instead,you want to post it on the net to make me look bad and when I come back witha reply,you dont like it.Me,you and Holly all know the truth.Your own wife even said it was in her records I was supposed to recive a Seq unit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

If this is the truth,then why do I have somthing from Jay Carter and Dale Cherry telling me I can buy a seq box from them for $2150 :rolleyes:

Tell your lies to someone else Cal.Id have dropped this if you wouldnt try to insult my intelligence....ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS CALL ME,YOUVE GOT MY #.Instead,you want to post it on the net to make me look bad and when I come back witha reply,you dont like it.Me,you and Holly all know the truth.Your own wife even said it was in her records I was supposed to recive a Seq unit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

GO AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So let's review...

You paid money for a B2B system.

You got a B2B system.

...And the problem is?????

I worked for FAST during the period of that pricing, and the numbers Cal is quoting you are accurate. If Dale quoted you 2150 for a seq box then it just goes to prove that he's a good guy, not the SOB you called him in a previous post. Very classy. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• gives.gif
    gives.gif
    663 bytes · Views: 277
Craig Smith said:
So let's review...

You paid money for a B2B system.

You got a B2B system.

...And the problem is?????

I worked for FAST during the period of that pricing, and the numbers Cal is quoting you are accurate. If Dale quoted you 2150 for a seq box then it just goes to prove that he's a good guy, not the SOB you called him in a previous post. Very classy. :rolleyes:
I don't remember giving Drew Sharp a price quote but I'm at that age now. It all depends when the quote was given, When the XFI came out the old boxes were discounted. B2B was $2150. & SEQ. was 2650. before they were discounted.

Quote: I worked for FAST during the period of that pricing, and the numbers Cal is quoting you are accurate. If Dale quoted you 2150 for a seq box then it just goes to prove that he's a good guy, not the SOB you called him in a previous post. Very classy.

Thanks Craig :smile: Hows the new job ?

dollar_bill said:
ill be calling FAST 1st thing Monday asking why I bought $4000 worth of boxes from them but cant get a product that works with it.

How did the phone call go today, Drew?

dollar_bill said:
And ill be calling FAST 1st thing Monday asking why I bought $4000 worth of boxes from them but cant get a product that works with it.

You did say first thing Monday, just not which Monday :)

I heard you called today. Did you get the answers you wanted?

So where do plan on buying those the blue tennis shoes,They wont sell them to you will they :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: