Sorry, but this is a JAM

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
The Year of the National... :biggrin: Enjoy
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX_v0yz7Ebo[/YOUTUBE]

lmao.... geezus kid... are you even old enough to remember that?

yea good jam indeed....

something tells me you gots some soul to ya.... hmm.... im impressed.

A.j.

you doubt me.... I am a guru of 70s and 80s soul and R&B music, motown music i grew up listening to Prince, Stevie Wonder, Sting, MJ, Sade, Bill Withers, BBD, old school hip hop, arrested development, Pharcde, even Bon Jovi:eek: Parliament, George Clinton, Michael Macdonald, shoot you name it. You need to see how many CDs and mp3s I have, and I recently JUST heard this song...

Appreciate it... :D

my goodness......... I think you have finally made up for the lack of car stuff.

you wouldnt have any RAMP, Marlena Shaw, or Friends of Distinction do you?

A.j.

I think I have california Soul by Marlena Shaw, (BTW it was in the movie the italian job) and I have heard grazing in the grass how many times.... as far as RAMP i dunno, I doubt it.

I think I have california Soul by Marlena Shaw, (BTW it was in the movie the italian job) and I have heard grazing in the grass how many times.... as far as RAMP i dunno, I doubt it.

well well well............ the boys got skills!

super cool man.... i was under the impression I might be alone here with that much soul! I will definitly catch up with ya when im up in tac town. We's has gots to chills man's!

A.j.

That's great kid. Most young people today are so caught up in the flavor of the week crap that they miss out on some really good music.

I say good music is good music no matter when it was made. I have quite the collection of old school rap myself.:cool:

shoot everyone can dance, I just have my own style, but for everyones sake, I wont show it:redface: