"Stance is Everything"

Few more! Photo's courtesy of (TurboDave)
DSC_0147.JPG

DSC_0148.JPG

I`ve been thinking about getting these tires for awhile now, do you think they can handle a lot of boost on the street without spinning that much?

Again Nice Set up Scott!!! I was wondering is that pic with the DSE springs? Because I would like to do 295's but with my 275's now Im like half an inch from the frame and fender lip as well. Im about to roll my fenders once its my turn to rent. Another thing, I currently have rear Hotchkis springs and my wheel well is on height with the tire but with the DSE springs it covers half my sidewall which is the look Im going for but I have to wait till I get the fenders rolled. With that said can I still squeeze those 295's if I want to cover half of my sidewall being that low? Currently no rubbing issues but the front, but that will be fixed when I order those new GNX front fender kit you sell :)
IMG_2575.jpg

Again Nice Set up Scott!!! I was wondering is that pic with the DSE springs? Because I would like to do 295's but with my 275's now Im like half an inch from the frame and fender lip as well. Im about to roll my fenders once its my turn to rent. Another thing, I currently have rear Hotchkis springs and my wheel well is on height with the tire but with the DSE springs it covers half my sidewall which is the look Im going for but I have to wait till I get the fenders rolled. With that said can I still squeeze those 295's if I want to cover half of my sidewall being that low? Currently no rubbing issues but the front, but that will be fixed when I order those new GNX front fender kit you sell :)
View attachment 204707
Have a whole side shot of that beauty??

View attachment 204707
Looks Nice! In that pic I have the Ridetech adjustable coil overs on and the rear wheel lips rolled but that is it.... Back spacing also has a lot to due with the wheel & tire location in relation to the wheel lip... How far did your rear brake system push the wheel outwards? Then that measurement needs to be added to your back spacing... Once you roll the lips and get the proper back spacing, running a 295/35-18 BFG tire shouldn't be an issue at all.

Have a whole side shot of that beauty??
Thanks again Scott!!! Also Great Vid on Scottie TV too!

Boston GN-
Currently doing the rear disc conversion, but this pic is with hotchkis springs in the rear and DSE in the front. The DSE in the rear will lower it another inch and once I get the hotchkis front lower control arms it should lower the front another inch. Then off to GNX inner fender pockets kit and fender roll to avoid rubbing in the front. Found this smaller pic, sorry for the poster shots:D

IMG_2525.PNG