stock prom

VIRGIN87T

More Boost
hey, i was wondering if any of you guys know if i can get a stock chip from a vendor. or if any of you guys are interested in selling a stock one. i think i burned mine up, and i need another one. or if not, is it ok to put a thrasher 92 into a stock with basically no mods? thanks for the info.

any help would be greatly appreciated, im new to these cars, so i dont know too much yet.

Post a wanted advert. Stock injector chips are about Free.

You have to use a scott simpson Thrasher for it to work with the stock 233 FP regulator. Regular thrashers are set up to run with the TTA/FWD regal 237 FP regulator. The thrasher has open loop idle and will very likely not pass emisions. Scott can burn you an emissions chip for $15.

Even if the car is all stock, it is a VERY GOOD IDEA to replace the fuel pump with an aftermarket Walbro. Ramcharchers is having a May special for $89 you get a Walbro 340, which is a killer deal. It may be more pump than you ever need, but it is better to be safe than sorry.

A weak stock fuel pump can crap out in the high 14's. My car wouldn't run a 13 until I replaced the fuel pump.

ok thx a lot. im goin to change the fuel pump this month. what chip do u recommend to use with a hotwired 340m? and will it be okay with the stock regulator and injectors? thx again

Originally posted by VIRGIN87T
ok thx a lot. im goin to change the fuel pump this month. what chip do u recommend to use with a hotwired 340m? and will it be okay with the stock regulator and injectors? thx again

A good fuel pump will work with any chip or injectors. Thrasher chips are what I reccommend for stock and near stock cars.

Can someone id this GM prom chip

This was in one of my spare ecms. It had the correct 16036504 Cal pack, so I suspect the prom might be a stocker. The id# is 0602. Anyone have any ideas what this might be?