Stolen - Not a Buick but please help

lilbowtie

Stolen Race car, trailer and truck
Stolen from Canton Michigan...'66 Mustang Coupe, Burgundy metallic, FE powered with a Edelbrock top half. Tilt front end with teardrop scoop. Recent back half 4 link from S&W. 10:90 car that is in incredible condition. Unique features...alternator bracket that is made of 1/8" x 3" welded to the passenger frame rail. Deck lid has a strut rod to support when open. The front frame (a-arm) section is painted a gray metallic. The front clip will have the fenders that are cut at the lower 2/3 and join to the front clip with dzus fasteners. The bottom of the fenders are joined to the cowl with a unique 1/4" round bar system. This is a one of one car built by the students at Canton High School in Canton Michigan.

Trailer is '28 ft with a unique drivers side access door.

The truck is a 2004 f-250, dark blue, 4 door, long box, 4WD with a V-10.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks, Mike Duff or Jim O'Connor

Mike 1-734-751-2296
duff428@comcast.net

Jim 1-734-417-3352
jim-426@comcast.net

lousy thieves

i'll be watching for it over here on the SW side of Michigan & tell others to keep their eyes open too. hope it is found soon & without damage. please post when/if it is found.
TTT
bw jones

Stolen

Thanks!! Lots of support and people watching - TV 2 & 4 are suppose to do a piece about it tonight.

Stolen --- RECOVERED!!!!

:) Thanks to everyone, it was some good people that came forward and made it happen. The car is in-tack with some minor cosmetic damage. Haven't seen the truck or trailer yet, told it looks good but I am sure they had a hey-day with all the equipment and tools. Two people are in custody so we will see. The car is ok the rest can be replaced. Thanks again to everyone and TV-2 & TV-4 for air time.

People if you can call them that, I still remember the feeling I had when I come home and my front door was broke off and just about everything I had was gone, Even had my picture's and my army paper in the floor and they pissed on them, Don't know why, Glad you got the car back, The courts will just let them go to take something else

the exact same thing happend to a racing crew from tx in the late 90's. 9 sec 5.0, trailer, truck, and lots of tools never found.