Attachments

• 1439170688431.jpg
    1439170688431.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 217
  • 1439170701452.jpg
    1439170701452.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 208
What am I not getting done. Lol, ask nick here is some work being done now
Same here !!!! First it started as just a rebuild then bumper fillers then alky.....long story short I'm now about $10,000 in on work being done [emoji51]. My wife is [emoji35] M.A.D , lol. But my new engine is in so I'm happy

0514bf4adbea615ed31ce0b3f35a7a9d.jpg

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What am I not getting done. Lol, ask nick here is some work being done now

Boost 231, they turned out nice. Did you fabricate those or did someone do them for you? My car still isn't fully back together yet, and would like to use something other then the stock wheel well liners/housings. Also, to the OP nice to hear everything worked out with you car.

Same here !!!! First it started as just a rebuild then bumper fillers then alky.....long story short I'm now about $10,000 in on work being done [emoji51]. My wife is [emoji35] M.A.D , lol. But my new engine is in so I'm happy

0514bf4adbea615ed31ce0b3f35a7a9d.jpg

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

Is Nick doing all the work including the motor work

Boost 231, they turned out nice. Did you fabricate those or did someone do them for you? My car still isn't fully back together yet, and would like to use something other then the stock wheel well liners/housings. Also, to the OP nice to hear everything worked out with you car.

Nick Micale www.arizonagn.com is the one doing the work. its currently at his place getting several things done

Lol, how did it turn out?

Hope the interior is super nice, can't wait to see all the panels painted , steering column painted , seat belts in, headliner, etc etc...

Hey.still.no word on ur GN man i member seeing it on CRAIGS so u never sold it or ur the new owner then.it got stolen damn btw srry to hear that i fukin love my GN just got the AC SUPER COLD.AN.RUNS 165/175 ALL DAY IN HEAT...THAT SHIT REALLY SUCKS WE LOVE R GNs

SRRY MAN JUST SAW U FOUND IT GOOD STUFF AN I TOOK MY 87GN TO LOU LASTWEEK AN HES THE COOLEST CAT WITH A BIG SENCE OF HUMOR AN HIS HELPER MARIO KOOL ALSO.....I WOULD.GO.TO LOU IF I WAS U HE KNOWS THESE CARS LEFT AN RITE..GOODLUCK