*****STOLEN***** truck/trailer/car

gnxtc2

Staff member
BOLO:

Stolen from the Holiday Day Inn parking lot in Bowling Green, KY was my entire tow set up.

Truck is a black 1997 F250 SuperCab, 8' bed (old body style)

Car is my 1987 Buick Grand National (8.50 car).

Parked it a 9pm on Saturday, 10/22. When I went to my truck at 4:15am to leave, the entire set up was gone.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

From Billys Photos hope this is Correct PLEASE MAKE A STICKY !!
2150010350081788797S600x600Q85.jpg

Damn that sucks! I hate that crap. Hope you recover it.

Sorry to hear, Billy, hope that recovery is quick and justice for those who took it will prevail.

I posted this on V8buick.com and turbobuicks.com

I think you should post licence plate numbers and be discriptive about car, truck and trailer.
That information is important in recovery. Also spread the word to every site you can with pictures.

I just saw where Billy posted on Yellow bullet that another rig was stolen from the Ramada also.

Sounds like the best place to stay is in your truck with a loaded shotgun! Car thieves should be shot on sight. I am sorry to hear about this.

That sucks. Any camera footage. Link it to facebook That will put alot more eyes out there looking for it. Whoever took it should be shot. It sucks but these cars are targeted by sh!tbags that cant afford them. Hopefully it turns up and fast

I just saw where Billy posted on Yellow bullet that another rig was stolen from the Ramada also.
If 2 rigs were stolen it would seem like it's an organized theft ring not just a couple of dirtbag druggies looking to cash in.

Sounds like the best place to stay is in your truck with a loaded shotgun! Car thieves should be shot on sight. I am sorry to hear about this.
Or hung by their balls...

Un F*@king believable! I am sorry to hear this and Billy if there is anything I can do don't hesitate to ask...

Scot W.

Oh man this is horrible....

Apparently we're going to need an armed security detail in Bowling Green to prevent this kind of crap.

Very sorry to hear this. I cannot imagine what you are going through. I hope they recover everything quickly and fully intact.

Sorry to hear Billy. There has to be video from some business near by. I hope it get's found quickly and those involved get what they deserve. Now I don't like the way they had my park mine Thursday night.

Steve :mad::mad: