stroker/rebuild kits

stricks6

Main bearing went on my GN and think it's time to take it apart. Im just curious where is the best place to get a new rotating assembly kit. It can be a stroker or just a rebuild i.e. crank,rods,pistons,main caps. Let me know your thoughts/experience with your setup if you've done it. And if the stroker is worth the extra$$$.

Thanx

Don't have any experience with buying a kit. But depends on your goals with the motor. Stock stroke can take you pretty darn far. It's too bad full throttle just had a sale on rotating assemblies. Plenty of vendors here sell rotating assemblies. Tell us your goals and what you have done to the car already to others can help.

Several supporting vendors are more than able to set you up. You don't have a signature listing mods. With stroker you need supporting mods like inj heads cam trans to handle power.....

My mods are: PTE 5931,3200 stall on a fresh tranny with CK internals,ally single nozzle,60# inj.,255lph pump w/hotwire, adj. Regulator, dutt. neck on a stock intercooler, rjc power plate & boost controller, egr. delete, gn1 se headers, alum. rad, 208/208 isky cam w/double roller chain, no cat. 2.5" hooker cat back w/ elec. 3" dump, HD valve springs, has suspension mods and drag radials

Stock block, heads, intake, plenum and tb, if my crank is ok would you re-use it and maybe just put new pistons and rods in it. Or just get my heads ported and intake.....?I'm gonna have it apart so I wanna do it right.

I reused my stock crank after having it checked, stock rods refurbished, TRW forged pistons. What are your goals?

Don't really have any goals just want fast car with a strong bottom end. Car went 12.30@114mph this year and 60ft's like a turd

Okay mike and Mary Ann can hook u up at full throttle . I can also call TA performance and get a kit . If you go with a good crank and rods I would sudgest at bare minimum going with center billet caps . If not all 4 billet caps . Or a girdle .

Build, ET and MPH are in my sig...and I bracket/grudge race most weekends spring to fall.

Don't really have any goals just want fast car with a strong bottom end. Car went 12.30@114mph this year and 60ft's like a turd
I went 11.60 @ 115 leaving at 4lbs. Stock motor usual bolt on's likenyou got. I did blow a HG but that was bc my tune was trash and went lean the top of 3rd.