Super Nice 87 turbo-t needs bottom end.sell as Roller or with all parts.

t-typinator

Very nice car, Tons of money spent + the new crate motor lasted less then 200 miles.
I will sell the car complete,with every nut + bolt + part to put the car back together,(Motor is out of car)or just as a roller.Price depends on how complete or bare you want the car.
It is a super solid, white 87 turbo-t with t-tops,(garaged + well kept all it's life)
(No rust) Super nice new paint job,car was stripped to bare metal first + the Paint looks awesome.Alot of time + money well spent.No rust anywhere trunk is mint,floor boards,rockers etc.trunk also has new carpet.
Interior is in great shape but previous owner put in some oldsmobile seats in place of the originals,they are the right color(blue) + are in mint shape, more comfy then stock,+ actually look nice, but are not stock,he said the originals were in great shape but liked these better.Oh well,easy to replace, maybe trade them?
Brake sytem was just gone completely thru,including new master cyl etc.+ a new line lock was added at the same time,(but car was never raced)
complete new hotchkiss suspension,springs,control arms etc.new shocks.
underhood is very clean + detailed,all ac is there +in great shape with orig decals + worked fine before motor was taken out.
I have every nut + bolt + piece to put back together, car was running up until about a month + a half ago.It has a new $1250 polished turbonetics te44 ball bearing turbo with actuator,about $1500 in exhaust, 3" stainless th downpipe,stainless headers, complete stainless 3" exhaust to the back.80mm maf + translator,chromed 3" maf pipe + lots of underhood chrome,+ all the usuals,all guages,hipo fuel pump,42# inj.adj. fuel press. regulator + guages,etc. All accessories are new like chromed out alternator,serpentine belt,hoses,chrome valve covers,hipo plug wires, underhood is very nice,clean + detailed. Original wheels are very nice,with clear coat,+ excellent tires.Alot of time + money was just poured into this car,(Much more then i'm asking for the car)+ then the motor went.
The rest of the motor is like brand new,the heads look like new,all the cross hatch is still in the cylinders,It could probably just be honed,2 rear cylinders were a littlle scuffed,when pistons seized sidewards on the rods,but the block is .060,so i would get a diff block.i put wd 40 on the pins + the pistons loosened up some but are still kind of tight,so I don't know what happened, i'm figuring just bad machine work? Either way a new short block cures it,+ this crank + rods should be fine if needed. As i said I will sell it with everything,or just a roller or anywhere in between.$6000 with everything,which is how i prefer to sell it,or $4500 as a roller.

This car put back together is probably a $12k car in the spring.
I can e-mail some pics if someone can post them for me ,Thanks

send me the pics and i'll put them up for you. might want to post your location as well

tn.jpg

22222.jpg

11111.jpg

1111.jpg

If the interior of this car was grey instead of blue I would come get the roller from you this weekend... Sorry about your luck on the engine. GLWS.

my pm box is filling up,so if you have questions,please e-mail me instead at; cleganite@comcast.net
some answers to questions people are asking are.
The body has 98k mi
The bumpers are steel + not the cheap fiberglass ones.
The motor itself is stock,just better valve springs,seals etc.
I will consider trades,but prefer to sell,i would consider a tr that is not as nice but runnning.
I may consider trading up to a built tr + i will add cash,or trade for a built stang,or ls1 camaro.
If i sell the car as a roller,i will sell the parts that don't go with the car.
I am negotiable as to how it is sold,bare or with extra's so make real offers,on how you would want it + i'm flexible.
Also it does have a stereo too that is pretty nice,Its a 6.5 inch touch screen cd/dvd/mp3/mp4/etc.with removable front + carrying case + remote,( Dash was not cut to fit it,the screen mounts on front of unit.)
Also if anybody knows how to put bigger pics on this thread let me know,as i have more pics,I can e-mail, instead of sending them out individually to people.

send me the pics and i'll put them up for you. might want to post your location as well

Can you post the rest of the pics i sent,+ is it possible to blow them up,everybody,wants pics + i am all pictured out.it would be a great help.Thanks in advance.

Can you post the rest of the pics i sent,+ is it possible to blow them up,everybody,wants pics + i am all pictured out.it would be a great help.Thanks in advance.

I will post them late tonight as i dont know how to do it from my phone that im currently on. Wont be on the computer till late tonight. I will try to figure out how to blow them up

I will post them late tonight as i dont know how to do it from my phone that im currently on. Wont be on the computer till late tonight. I will try to figure out how to blow them up

I appreciate it.
I'm going to have to learn how to put them on,too.
Anybody have instructions on how to post pics on here.
Can it be done by e-mail?

Create a photobucket account and upload the pics there. Once that is done there a bunch of codes use the img and cut and paste it in this thread and use the preview post option on turbo buick before you post the pics and it let you preview how it will look before actually post them and if all looks good then just post them. My phone number is below any questions call
Me

How much CASH and is anyone coming from Mass this way:biggrin:

I tried to email you
now what

I will send them to you later today or tonight,Everybody,+ i mean everybody wants pics,I tried to send them all at once to a person + it came back saying there was too much info,so i have to send a few at a time,I have already sent them out many times + it is getting frustrating ,tho i did find an easier way to send so its not as bad now.
If someone that i sent them to could post them full size on this thread it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Urgent News Flash!!! New Jersey Officials are concerned that the state could soon break off + slide into the atlantic ocean due to a weight imbalance along the southern nj border with philly,due to a massive influx of buick turbo cars.
Car is sold. Carmelo strikes again!!!