suspension setup

well went and tried it. it went from 2.17 to 1.71 but after the inital hit it pulled really hard to the right. hard enough i had to get out and back in it but its feeling alot better. ive got to get a sway bar. how do you guys run a 29.5 tire with out jacking the back up or notching the frame? also had to stop running due to an overboosting issue and i have electric seats which on takeoff pulled the threads out of a nut on the seat motor and tried to roll me into the back seat :)

well went and tried it. it went from 2.17 to 1.71 but after the inital hit it pulled really hard to the right. hard enough i had to get out and back in it but its feeling alot better. ive got to get a sway bar. how do you guys run a 29.5 tire with out jacking the back up or notching the frame? also had to stop running due to an overboosting issue and i have electric seats which on takeoff pulled the threads out of a nut on the seat motor and tried to roll me into the back seat :)

That tire shouldn't be ran without a serious frame notch. Guys are going low 1.3 60 foot times in these cars with a 28x10.5. Something is wrong with the suspension if it won't go 1.6's easily.

yeah im having more than one problem which is makin it hard to just go and tune the suspension.this buick is the hardest car to sort out bar none of any car that ive owned including my vega.its a pain! honestly the only reason i got that tire was a buddy of mine let me have them real cheap and only had 8 passes on them. he runs a stiff side wall and these are the softer one.

:eek: 2.17 man my car stock did a 1.95 on bald 225 street tires :biggrin: talk to mike light he had a nice combo that wasnt complicated and cuttin some 1.4 and 1.5 60fts...:eek: