T-type in NW Houston?

Whtlightning

My wife said she saw a T-type at the Cypress Walmart last Tuesday way out in NW Houston. She didn't know the year, but said it had a dark burgundy and black paint job with out of state plates - Idaho, Iowa, Indiana or something akin. Only two turbo regals I'm aware of in these parts, I'm one and the other is a 85 WH-1. Does this belong to anyone on the board?

T type in NW houston

I own a 87 white T . I live in Spring...... I have never seen the one that you are talking about.

Buick meet

Hey,

Whitelighting and wheeler. Please read the post in this texas section on the meet at HRP that myself and justabuickv6 are trying to put together.. Would like to see you guys there..

Does anyone know whos gn was at the dyno shop off of Highway 6 next to west little york? I saw it about a week ago the guy driving it had glasses. Also how many tb are there in cypress? (sorry just realized I jacked your thread)

Bill Brown & I live in Cypress, actually the same neighborhood.

Bill knows a guy with a Turbo TA in Cypress too. I don't think it is running - needs fuel pump.

I can't think of any others, but I'm sure there are a few more.

Wheeler said:
Bill Brown & I live in Cypress, actually the same neighborhood.

Bill knows a guy with a Turbo TA in Cypress too. I don't think it is running - needs fuel pump.

I can't think of any others, but I'm sure there are a few more.
Will
We have it at Fatal Performance off Telge Rd.. its a 86 T its from Colorado.. its in for drivability issues.. nice car...

I saw a grey TType in Missouri City a couple of weeks ago. He got on Beltway 8 and then exited shortly thereafter. I was in the wifes ride so I didn't stand out.

Anyone know of the car/driver?

I have the 85 WH1 in cypress area. I have seen that black/black cherry one twicw going down barker cypress. Very nice looking car. I would say he lives close by.

That clean GN is probably Bill Brown's car. I talked to Bill yesterday and he is about to put that car up for sale. He is getting some pictures and a write up together and then he is going to post it on turbobuick. I'm pretty sure the car will be at HRP Sunday July 16th. Not sure if he is going to run it, or just get it out for some exposure.

My white T is a strip only car and almost never comes out on the street.