T Type Pics

finally

I'm finally getting it together. Here are some pics of my 1987 limited T Type blue factory color.

Attachments

• tn_T 1.jpg
    tn_T 1.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 822
  • tn_T 2.jpg
    tn_T 2.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 848
  • tn_T 3.jpg
    tn_T 3.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 835
  • tn_T 4.jpg
    tn_T 4.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 846
  • tn_T 6.jpg
    tn_T 6.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 818
I love that color blue on your car......was it original and can you tell us about your wheels? Very nice all around..........

pic

it was repainted to factory gm code used PPG two stage I believe it was DCU 20 clear.It still needs wet sand and polish. I got fix a few things roof was dented by my interior guy header panel paint reacted some body work showed through on the deck lid. Waiting for it to cool down it's hot as hell up hee in NYC right now. Also so busy at work weekends are tough to want to work on car. The rims don't kill me but I believe they are Mustang replicas with the back spacing for our cars. They are 17 inch rims. I got a trunk carpet kit when I get around to install it I'll post more pics.

I dont hate not at all......its all the conception and the blend......and yet to try stand apart just little.....kudos to you for pulling it off.......it still amazes me on what you can do with this platform......I mean just look here in the "T Type" catagory.........

getting ready for bowling green

looking forward to seeing some old faces,weather has been nice here in tennessee this fall .JD i owe you a steak dinner