T Type Pics

my 86 T-Type in race/kill mode. Have this photo blown up and hanging on the wall too of my room. :D

1zyuih1.jpg

Pictures of my car, from about 2002. Not much has changed since then.

Attachments

• MVC-201F.jpg
    MVC-201F.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 1,231
And another. Car show at 2006 BPG / HP Nationals in Indy.

Attachments

• Turbot2006BPGnatsIndy.jpg
    Turbot2006BPGnatsIndy.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 1,305
Converter

nice plain jane i was going to do one but seem like it was going to be to much work no lie about it being a sleeper 100% my style good job by the way how does that 3500 converter work out for you.

This converter has been in the car for 5 years and still works fantastic its the real deal Art Car 9" with 3500 stall. Just put the Ford 9" with the 390 gears, It should be a hand full this summer.

LOOKS GOOD, HARD TO BEAT THOSE RALLY'S :biggrin:

Thanks More Boost, the rallys do give it a nice look doesn't it:cool: this is going to be my daily driver to soke up some miles. here is some pics of inside

Attachments

• flowers016[1].jpg
    flowers016[1].jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,186
  • flowers004[1].jpg
    flowers004[1].jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 1,175
  • flowers013[1].jpg
    flowers013[1].jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 1,171
Wow thats odd Slimbo I thought you preferred the Grand Prixs to Gran Nationals :eek:....hey bud did you get lost on you way to Malibu racing?;) Later........

I guess it's time to add my T to this thread. I know I have another long thread going about the restoration progress but this thread needs another silver T in it!:p

Image125.jpg

Image31.jpg

Image30.jpg

Image124.jpg

Image40.jpg

Image41.jpg

Image35.jpg

Image5.jpg

DSCF9876.JPG

Turbo1dr, I read your resto on that T and you did an awesome job! That is a thing of beauty.
Here's mine. Sorry for the uncropped pic, there was a light post to the left I didn't want in the pic. Yes the wheel wells are red ala 442 W-30 and '53 Buick Sylark.

Attachments

• DSC00068 small.jpg
    DSC00068 small.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 919
  • DSC00069 small.jpg
    DSC00069 small.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 904
86 T-type

Cool thread some really nice clean cars!

My 86 T-type should be done this weekend and so I am posting a few pics of the frame off resto and hopefully will have finished pics within the next week or two.

Brief history; I bought the car from a good friend in 2005 as roller I planned to throw a motor in and beat it around town. I dropped a motor in got it running and then sent it out to be painted for the first time. It sat in the body shop for over a year and I ended up robbing the motor out of it for another project. Anyway two paint jobs and three motors later it is almost done!

Car runs and we dyno'ed it in December and made 459rwhp on Citgo's finest and 17psi:eek: Just have to put bumpers and front filler panels on plus a host of misc stuff to finish it. The car was VERY clean when I bought it and is a Canadian model with the dash in km and the climate control in Celsius. Car is loaded with options, twilight sentenial, pwr seat, locks, window trunk. Car was done as a resto mod, everything is relatively stock appearing. I have charcoal grey non dimple GTA wheels, bumpers are body color, I shaved the hood ornament and bumperettes and added the GN spoiler. I'm keeping the 86 grill and the chrome trim marker lights and putting all the factory emblems back on. The body is unbelievably straight and I am struggling with whether or not to put the black nody side rub strips on. I actually have a NOS set to use.
Photo_040908_011.jpg

DSCF1902.jpg

Photo_052108_005.jpg

Photo_062408_001.jpg

greyt020.jpg