TA girdle group buy. OFFICIALLY CLOSED 35 ordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to add some input here. Ive had the low profile cover on my GN for several years now. No issues. Clears the H&R bar no problem. If I may, Id recommend putting a few coats of clearcoat on the covers. They are as cast aluminum and will pit and corrode in the elements. Just my .02. Would go a long way to preserving a rather expensive part.

Thanks for putting the deal together D. Id buy a spare if I wasnt so deep in getting my GFs car running again.

Scott

Well it still looks like you've got you shoes off and now counting on your girlfriend to add the extra digits D.:ROFLMAO: A calculator or some paper and pen might be easier.;)

FYI.

I had one person ask about a Ford 8.8 girdle. The order was accepted

Feel free to ask about rear end girdles for other car makes and models.

D

Last edited:
The vendor will contact everyone that gave their information after Wednesday the 11th.

I have 35 people confirmed as of now.

D

What info do we have to give so far I just gave you my name and number. Got a virus on my comp and won't get it back until tomorrow or the next. Using my phone is a pain.
thanks again Pete

The vendor called me @ 2:45 today to take my info !!!

Did the vendor call you from New York ? - I got a call from there but was in a meeting and didnt pick it up - just wondering if
i need to call them back as they left no message

edit - well that was the company for the group buy - i get so many telemarketer callls i hide
from strange numbers on my phone , so sad

Last edited:
Yes the vendor is from NY.

I have forwarded everyone's information that gave me information.

30 people gave me info.
5 did not. I will PM the 5 people with the vendors info.

Per a moderator I am not allowed to post the vendor on here since he is not a paying vendor.

I have done $400 business with this vendor and it went smoothly.

I've spoken with the vendor a few times about the girdle group buy. He is very professional.

Everyone that committed to buy has until Monday March 16th to submit payment.

On Tuesday the vendor will place the order.

TA is in CA. It will take 5 days for the vendor to receive the shipment.

At that point he will then process and ship all orders.

Everyone should receive their girdles by the end of the month.

I'd like to thank everyone that has stepped up and helped this get off the ground.

I'd like to thank Charlie for helping me through this adventure.

I'd also like to thank Nick Micale for offering his services if I needed any help.

I'd like to thank wb's87 aka Bill. He had a huge part in making this happen.

I'd especially like to thank Vtthegnman aka Vince.
He has offered to powder coat mine for free for my efforts here. That offer is not open to anyone else.
Sorry guys.

The vendor has also called me today since I put my name on the list.

If anyone has any concerns feel free to message me or call me. I gave everyone my number.

Thanks again
Duarte

This group buy is officially closed!

Last edited:
I was also contacted today but was unable to answer the phone and they left no message. Who do we call back and ask to talk to?

Yes the vendor is from NY.

I have forwarded everyone's information that gave me information.

30 people gave me info.
5 did not. I will PM the 5 people with the vendors info.

Per a moderator I am not allowed to post the vendor on here since he is not a paying vendor.

I have done $400 business with this vendor and it went smoothly.

I've spoken with the vendor a few times about the girdle group buy. He is very professional.

Everyone that committed to buy has until Monday March 16th to submit payment.

On Tuesday the vendor will place the order.

TA is in CA. It will take 5 days for the vendor to receive the shipment.

At that point he will then process and ship all orders.

Everyone should receive their girdles by the end of the month.

I'd like to thank everyone that has stepped up and helped this get off the ground.

I'd like to thank Charlie for helping me through this adventure.

I'd also like to thank Nick Micale for offering his services if I needed any help.

I'd especially like to thank Vtthegnman aka Vince.
He has offered to powder coat mine for free for my efforts here. That offer is not open to anyone else.
Sorry guys.

The vendor has also called me today since I put my name on the list.

If anyone has any concerns feel free to message me or call me. I gave everyone my number.

Thanks again
Duarte

This group buy is officially closed!
Duarte, I've got a couple questions.

1) The # I gave you was my Land Line will he leave a message if I'm at work? then I could call him back
2) Do the Covers have the TA Performance Logo on them?
3) Does this Vendor carry other Turbo Buick Products? Maybe He'd bundle a few things together for me.
Thanks again for doing this.

Jim

Got my call, and should be ordered. Thanks again Evil and others that helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.