TA girdle group buy. OFFICIALLY CLOSED 35 ordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mike can't help then check with Nick McHale. He's in good with TA ans should be able to facilitate things.

I was thinking about Nick Micale as well. TA Performance is in his backyard. He took me for a tour there last year, great bunch of people and great products. Maybe Nick will chime in.

I'm in for one.

I'm going to wait until it goes on sale for half price 2 weeks after group buy. . .

Eh, just kidding, I'm in.

Mike hasn’t responded to my PM.

I’m sure other vendors have seen this thread. None appear to be interested.

So we have a potential 16 people interested and that’s all we have.

Oh well.

D

Mike hasn’t responded to my PM.

I’m sure other vendors have seen this thread. None appear to be interested.

So we have a potential 16 people interested and that’s all we have.

Oh well.

D

Have you called Nick Micale?

Group buys seem to have been going pretty well on here.

With that said, I'd like to see if the is an interest for a TA rear end girdle group buy.

Maybe if we get enough interest a vendor will jump on board.

D

I would be willing to negotiate or try to arrange a group buy directly with TA for you.

Here is how it it can be presented to TA, and the final program would be at their discretion as this must NOT infringe on their relationship with their distributors.

Since you have proposed this Group Buy, it would be necessary for you, or someone here, to be the go-to person who would handle collecting payment and shipping the items. The parts would need to be purchased and all of them shipped directly to the person handling this, which would NOT be me as I am a distributor.

My feeling is that TA would possibly accept a one-time limited proposal such as this, as they are very concerned about their distributor relationships, and do not want to take away sales from them.

There is no "magic" number, but my feeling is that it could be between 10 and 20 units?

If you, or a person on the board, is willing to invest and handle this one-time special buy, contact me at 602-866-9908, and I will then go to TA with your proposal.

We have a potential 19. Since I started this I am willing to handle it.

Having them all shipped to me will then unfortunately require a further shipping cost.

I will contact you Nick.

D

...............Having them all shipped to me will then unfortunately require a further shipping cost.

I will contact you Nick............................

I will be willing to help you with the shipping if you will be the one handling the organizing and financial parts of this group buy, and we can talk about this as well.

I will be willing to help you with the shipping if you will be the one handling the organizing and financial parts of this group buy, and we can talk about this as well.
Sounds good. I called twice.
Went to voice mail.
I'll call later on.
D

Status
Not open for further replies.