Tach: for sale or trade or more info

Wasn't this a members for sale thread?
Hell, I don't even think the op would have even had a chance to respond, let alone give a member a chance...all because of the jackass' posts from their smartass keyboard mouths...
Hell, I hope he has 10 of them to sell and makes a small fourtune on all of them....
Mike

That's an awesome price if you actually get paid for it.

Selling it is a much better solution as those tachs are junk. Not just because our engine rev nowhere near 10,000, but they have a track record for being flackey pieces of crap.

For the record, if you do want to see anything here, take a picture and post a price. That weeds out the people you priced out,and it cuts down on the ''I'll give you a dollar posts''.

With your low post count that really works against you on the higher priced stuff. I know I'm never a buyer.

I
That's an awesome price if you actually get paid for it.

Selling it is a much better solution as those tachs are junk. Not just because our engine rev nowhere near 10,000, but they have a track record for being flackey pieces of crap.

For the record, if you do want to see anything here, take a picture and post a price. That weeds out the people you priced out,and it cuts down on the ''I'll give you a dollar posts''.

With your low post count that really works against you on the higher priced stuff. I know I'm never a buyer.

I'll take that into consideration. There were a whole bunch of parts that came with the car. This is the first chance I've had to put some time into it, so I figured I'd liquidate the parts and gather a budget for upgrades. Now that I'm working on the car I'm sure I'll get my post count up. There's a ton of knowledge on these Buick forums if you can figure out who to ask.

The first tach got picked up today. The guy was a huge Buick collector and rolled up in an absolutely immaculate 56' road master. I bet the tach sits on a shelf in his collection and never gets installed. To each his own.

Again, sorry if I broke forum etiquette. I don't want to get off on the wrong foot here. I'll probably be glued to this site while I'm working on my GN.