Thank you Dave Husek

gusszgs

Just wanted to say what a pleasure it's been working with Dave. I ordered a rebuild kit for a trans I'm doing and his communication and help has been second to none so far. Parts were packaged very well, along with a detailed check list. Quick shipping and everything was exactly as described......no little unexpected surprises.
If your looking to take on a rebuild yourself and need some guidance, Dave is fantastic! Any questions and concerns are a phone call away and every time I call he answers.

yea I hear nothn but great things about him. mite entertain him for a 200 build if mine fails or a 400 build I'm contemplating since he has so many satisfied customers. the power of the internet....

Awesome guy.
He goes for and beyond

I have actually talked to him at 9,10,11 O'Clock at night with ways to improve performance.

Awesome vendor

dave is a real asset to the buick community.a great guy and builds an awesome 200(y)

Just ordered and received my trans from Dave too. I agree with you, he is the best!

Went to his shop last year when I was visiting my brother on Long Island and he's the real deal...I'll be getting my next trans from him, but hopefully it won't be for a little while..:)