The Biggest Giveaway Ever- Christmas 07 Mega Charity Drive! ToyForTots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contest is over we will be sending Payment to TFT Today.

Any Donations recieved AFTER will go to next years Toys for Tots. So please if you are in the Christmas spirit you can still Donate.

Keep in mind guys if you pan down below this post you will see that alot of people are reading posts from other boards & still donating. It's Christmas so there is no reason to be Knocking some one that is helping. Alot of people do not come to the board & read the entire threads.

Merry Christmas

Contest is over we will be sending Payment to TFT Today.

Any Donations recieved AFTER will go to next years Toys for Tots. So please if you are in the Christmas spirit you can still Donate.

Keep in mind guys if you pan down below this post you will see that alot of people are reading posts from other boards & still donating. It's Christmas so there is no reason to be Knocking some one that is helping. Alot of people do not come to the board & read the entire threads.

Merry Christmas
Does this mean you are doing another car next year? You are a crazy man, but good at heart.

We'll be starting a lot earlier next year. We had the car in our posession for about 5 weeks.
Not much time when your doing that ,your business & awaiting parts.

Just recieved the s-10 wheel cylinders & got them installed today.

We'll be starting a lot earlier next year. We had the car in our posession for about 5 weeks.
Not much time when your doing that ,your business & awaiting parts.

Just recieved the s-10 wheel cylinders & got them installed today.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

lol, see you have added it to your sig already Glenn! Hang in there buddy, TRUST me, it will be worth the wait. You are going to freak when you finally see it in person. Daniel Ray

Oh I will..no doubt:smile:

Daniel Ray, I'm sure it will be worth the wait....no hurry, its in good hands ;)

no hurry, its in good hands
lol for sure but I know the wait is killing you hahahhahaha Daniel Ray

Well, I'm jealous....:p Ever since I had a brain malfunction and sold my black '86 T-Type back in 2000 I have wanted another one, but the turbo gods were smiling on you. Congrats on the win TurboG, I hope you get many miles of smiles!!!
JP

Status
Not open for further replies.