The Biggest Giveaway Ever- Christmas 07 Mega Charity Drive! ToyForTots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
to the big winner

way to go turbog i think santa is treating you very good this year i hope you all the best in the future

Doh!, Like he needs another:) Ah well at least we can tell it is in good hands. Important thing is it is the kids will will profit.

Dream of owning a Turbo Ragal will wait another year

Perhaps a ride in Nordy's will help Motivate:eek:

Cheers,

Yeah, I don't think people are catching the "sold" next to the cars in your sig. I did notice that you made it bold though. When do you get the car?

Greg

Yeah, I don't think people are catching the "sold" next to the cars in your sig. I did notice that you made it bold though. When do you get the car?

Greg

Yeah, I guess you're right. If things don't change, I may be able to pick it up by the weekend. Just depends if all the parts get in and get on. I'm in no huge hurry and want to give Brian plenty of time through the holidays to do his family thing instead of working on the car just so I can get it. Its not like I'm gonna be able to do much with it this time of year.

Doh!, Like he needs another:) Ah well at least we can tell it is in good hands. Important thing is it is the kids will will profit.

Dream of owning a Turbo Ragal will wait another year

Perhaps a ride in Nordy's will help Motivate:eek:

Cheers,

Yup its sad that it didnt goto someone that dosnt have a T-type or GN But Im sure it has a good home.
The kids were the important part ;)

IT WAS FOR THE KIDS!!!!

If I remember right just about everyone that was in the top 10 were TR owners.

Most of the posters were TR owners, that is why they are on the site.

Again it is was for the KIDS:biggrin:

Turbog please PM me your number....

I'm going to add fuel to the fire. :D I was able to see this car in person today while purchasing some parts for my car. All I can say is someone won themselves a very nice looking car.

Toys For Tots

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/turbo-lounge/236544-winner-2007-toys-4-tots-charity-drive-2.html#post1739487

Screenshot-Toys_4_Tots_Charity.png

Payment

Payment was already made. We did recieve a nice letter stating how toys for tots appreciated the $. With the economy being as bad as it was that donations were down. It was the boost they really needed.

Payment was already made. We did recieve a nice letter stating how toys for tots appreciated the $. With the economy being as bad as it was that donations were down. It was the boost they really needed.

Hey just a thought , why not make a scan of the letter from Toys for Tots and post it up.
Let everyone have a copy of it that way,
Let them gloat at it; see them beat the amount this year?

Thanks AJ

I have to get them the list of vendors that donated, so each one can be named... I have been slack on this one guys:tongue:

Shane tighten up! They done got the money and you know how people are, they start forgetting about you after that! LOL Daniel Ray

Who won?

I am just trying to find out who won the Christmas giveaway. Also to all you old timers on this website. I need help in trying to use it. For instance, I get e-mail telling me to go to the Turbobuick website to see who won the giveaway and all I see is thousands of posts and no information. I also get replies to my questions that have nothing to do with my questions. Just a little guidance my friends. Also, the GN I bought from the second owner had lots of work done on it by Turbo Lou for the first owner and so I called Lou to find out what he did to the car. So far he has been reluctant to tell me what he did to the car, refuses to look at it, and tells me I should sell it for $6k because it is junk. Ahh, does anyone have an in with Lou to help me get the information I need so I can get it tuned and serviced. There are no GN mechanics within 75 miles, but with the paper work from Lou, I might be able to get someone local to work on it. The car has a lot of internal and external upgrades and I have been taking it to shop after shop to get it smogged and I keep putting in new parts and still can't pass the smog test. Heeellllppp! Papajimm:confused: :confused:

Hey just a thought , why not make a scan of the letter from Toys for Tots and post it up.
Let everyone have a copy of it that way,
Let them gloat at it; see them beat the amount this year?

Thanks AJ

I have to get them the list of vendors that donated, so each one can be named...

Payment was already made. We did recieve a nice letter stating how toys for tots appreciated the $.

You could just scan up the letter that Brian referred to, that way you don't have to waste your time contacting TFT and giving them the name of each vendor that donated. If you did that, might as well give them the name of each of us that donated!!!! :eek: :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.