The crowd pleaser. LS TA vs E85 Buick

Kevin, he needs to save his money and pay the car off first without breaking it. :wink:

So true...there are many things that would already be done to this thing if money wasn't tight...bills suck!

She will get there though...I do have a te60 just laying around that needs an exhaust seal...anybody got a Garrett rebuild kit just collecting dust? :)

Kevin we will be a tri state tommorrow if the weather is nice like it should be....
I wanted to ask you if they are handing out slips at the Thursday night lights???
I'm hunting a 12 in that colder night air they have...

Glad to see your still giving that corn some time and effort, you en up speaking to Gabby?

Yes I did. Talker to him for at least an hour. Thanks!

So true...there are many things that would already be done to this thing if money wasn't tight...bills suck!

She will get there though...I do have a te60 just laying around that needs an exhaust seal...anybody got a Garrett rebuild kit just collecting dust? :)

Kevin we will be a tri state tommorrow if the weather is nice like it should be....
I wanted to ask you if they are handing out slips at the Thursday night lights???
I'm hunting a 12 in that colder night air they have...

My wife is in a Marathon race today so I got the kids all day by myself so no tristate for me. You will not get your best et on the Thursday night deal. No prepped track equals zero traction! Btw, we just converted another local tsm car to e85 here. Hope to get it to the track very soon. Driveway tests last night are promising.
Well done Kevin. Nice run

Bryan
Thanks Brian!

Nice kill Kevin.
Was that a typical pass for the TA?
It sounds like he could benefit from a trip to Lonnie's.

Another TA kill:D Different TA this time;)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zImEZqsbrf8[/YOUTUBE]

Nice...

I bet he thought he actually had you from the start. Way to school him!!

Bryan

Nice...

I bet he thought he actually had you from the start. Way to school him!!

Bryan

Thanks! I passed him right at the 1000'. It was close. I went 11.0@129, not sure what he ran bc they only give half the slip. It picked up 30 MPH on the big end. That was a 2.x 60'. I plan on going with slicks as soon as I get the converter back. I will really lay the smack down if I could get at least a 1.6. I hated the unprepped track at first but its grown on me. I've learned a lot since the first event.

Thats another one of those fast LS cars :rolleyes: biting the dust. They all run 9s other than the ones you see at the track.

Thats another one of those fast LS cars :rolleyes: biting the dust. They all run 9s other than the ones you see at the track.
Haha...so true
No Kevin, I think someone took a picture and the flash bothered her eyes.

Nice kill by the way.

See ya, Kip

Kip, she wanted me. I think the baby seat I still had in the back seat turned her on lol.

Or it could have been my good looks haha
5866756111_b2cbe77d30_b-1.jpg

Very cool, it seems your car has acquired a tastes for Firechicken!
If you would have 60ed that guy would have needed an excuse.

Or it could have been my good looks haha

NAAA!!!!:D:D:D

Keep it up Kevin, e 85 sounds like it really coming around!!!

JD

Great job .Bet it makes it feel even better having the 6 in stead of the easy ls route!;)

lol nice Kevin my v/8 wants some, come to muncie bro tonight we are having the friday night drags tell Tommy ronnie