The Great Southwestern Dyno Shootout & Mutton Barbeque:

Hello All...
We have been invited to join this link to give you some info about us.

First, we would like to thank all of you for considering us for your next event.

The DynoStore was created as a car club meeting spot. After researching the valley we found that there were no real Dyno only shops available. We decided to open a location that was performance geared and grease free.

The DynoStore is located on Canoga Ave., Chatsworth 91311. We are a 1/2 block from JPA, Jeff Price Automotive. In fact Jeff Price is one of the owners of the DynoStore. Jeff as well as his partners needed a location that was client friendly and local.

With our bleacher style seating area next to the in ground test pit, to our 32" LCD client display screen, to our leather sofa waiting lounge fully stocked with performance reading material The DynoStore is the perfect location for any size group to meet and have fun.

Groups with 10 or more cars scheduled for Dynoing receive free doughnuts in the AM and a free BBQ lunch in the afternoon. "Big" groups wanting that extra something can have the Dyno Girls stop in for a free photo shoot on the hoods of your cars.

We offer it all... Visit us on line at www.thedynostore.info

Any questions post them here and I will answer them all.

We hope you will choose The DynoStore for this upcoming event
David

Thanks, joe, we're going to pull this off yet. Thanks for the support & good to hear from you again.

Common questions usually before cost...

Q: What does BBQ consist of?
A: Normally we do burgers, chili, chips, soda, water, ect.
We have done tritip and carne asada for a few Porsche and Ferrari clubs that brought us 30+ with 20+ dynoing.

We even had a few groups bring their own ribs and steaks to go along with our BBQ food.

And the most common asked question..........
Q: BEER?
A: We of course cannot sell or distribute beer. However, if we don’t see it then it isn’t there....

We would love to have you guys in. We understand it is a drive for allot of you. However, it really is worth the road trip. We can do a grand prize for the most HP and/or pony up raffle $$$$$$.

David

THE DYNOSTORE said:
Common questions usually before cost...
Q: BEER?
A: We of course cannot sell or distribute beer. However, if we don’t see it then it isn’t there....David
-----------------------------------------
You mean that those cuties aren't the Bud girls?
Just kidding, david. Thanks for a preview of the menu

well?

I'm ready now after seeing the dyno girls :D I better leave my chick at home :eek: BUt i'd rather see some dyno stomping........ :rolleyes: when when when?????

TURBOELKY said:
I'm ready now after seeing the dyno girls :D I better leave my chick at home :eek: BUt i'd rather see some dyno stomping........ :rolleyes: when when when?????

Let us know when, when, when..... :confused:

? i dont know?/

i'm just a participant, not a front line man here :D but i'm ready when the rest are. I just hope I know in advance so I dont have to go home sick early again :D better yet, call out sick :eek:

Hold-up is pretty much my error. I originally told everybody that every parameter, or option possible would be dealt with in a democratic method. So far we have names of 3 other places that I will call the 1st of the week to get some info from them on what they charge, how many pulls, days and dates available, whether they are capable of any tuning, any food options, where the price break is for how many people, etc. and post the info for everybody to make their selections. Out of the choices that have something similiar to what The Dyno Store has to offer the names will be polled and the majority will rule for choice. From there we will have a winner and be able to set up a day-date that works for most people. I encourage everybody to call the places in question and use the information obtained to help make their selection easier. If anybody should call any of the places other than The Dyno Store, Please relay the info to me via e-mail.
-----------------------------------------------
The Dyno Store-10040 Canoga Ave. # E, Chatsworth, Ca, 91311,
(818) 576-9373. David Scola is the main contact here.
www.TheDynoStore.info/
Harv's Performance Center, 12221 Riviera Rd., Whittier, Ca., 90606,
(562) 907-7834. Gilbert is contact and I have not been able to talk to him. I will call him tomorrow, being Tues, 03-21-2006
www.??????????.???
R & D Dyno Service, 115 E. Gardena Blvd., Unit # 1, Gardena, Ca., 90248,
(310) 516-1003
http://www.rddyno.com/
------------------------------------------------
Swanson Performance,22414 South Normandy, Suite H, Torrance, Ca., 90502,
(310) 787-7800
http://www.swansonperformance.com/
------------------------------------------------

Only the best will do...

Ok Guys, let us persuade the majority vote..

Our normal Dyno rate is $95.00 per client. However, on a Dyno day we drop the price all the way down to $60.00 for 5 or more guys wanting to Dyno. We offer free BBQ lunches, gifts, prizes and hot girls.

We know we are a little further than the others, but remember the important things. Presidents of car clubs designed our shop, ours doors are open to all makes and models, Jeff Price "one of the Valleys top Buick techs" is part owner and lead Dyno tech for The DynoStore, and we are a grease free facility with plenty of parking..

Soooooooo this could only mean that our shop is bitchen, clean, fun and well staffed. So why look elsewhere when the best is at your doorstep..

We can arrange a Dyno day on either a Sat or Sun, you pick the date

David

Thats www.thedynostore.info not dynestore

Gary,
I will be in Chatsworth this week visiting a customer and I can a least check out the girls at the Dyno Store and report back to you.
Judging from their web site, I would vote for the Dyno Store even though it is 100 mile drive for me.
Jeff

Give us a call before you stop by. That way I can be sure someone will be there for you.

Sorry, the girls dont live there so they wont be in.. ;)

818-576-9373

David

Jeff Rand said:
Gary, I will be in Chatsworth this week visiting a customer and I can a least check out the girls at the Dyno Store and report back to you. Judging from their web site, I would vote for the Dyno Store even though it is 100 mile drive for me. Jeff
----------------------------
Jeff: If it was that easy to go visit the girls, I would camped out on their doorstep, & they would be dynoing my car till I was broke or the car rzn out of steam. I am sure that David will allow a cursory visit. Thanks, Jeff.

And this is the reason why i moved to Cali.. No where in Maryland can you see topless chicks at a dyno... The only thing close that we had, was Jeff at Anderson Performance :eek:

Swanson Performance,22414 South Normandy, Suite H, Torrance, Ca., 90502,
(310) 787-7800
http://www.swansonperformance.com/
-----------------------------
Ok, here's the rundown on Swanson Performance: Swanson's normal fee is $ 125 for a single car, 3 pulls, 10 cars minimum: $65 per car. Community parking lot will hold 15 or so cars, Saturdays only, no Sunday option, start about 9:00 AM. BYOF=Bring your own food. Sounded pretty strictly business.
I offered to supply them with the address of the thread so they could come on the site and defend their cause and they did not sound interested.
-----------------------------

R & D Dyno Service, 115 E. Gardena Blvd., Unit # 1, Gardena, Ca., 90248,
(310) 516-1003
http://www.rddyno.com/
---------------------------------
Ok, here's the rundown on R & D Dyno in Gardena: Single car is normally $75, 10 car minimum $50 per car. Saturday only, No Sunday option, with 10 cars, they would like to start at 8:00 AM, be out by 12:00 (noon). Darren is the main contact here. Saturday parking lot accomodations 8 to 12 cars max, balance in street, said that if we wanted to schedule runs then we would only have to show up about 15 mins before our run time. Food: Probably vending machines, definitely buy your own. Definitely no tuning between runs.
Sounds like business only. No fun, no food, and damn sure don't even think or ask about anything else. I offered to supply them with the address of the thread so they could come on the site and defend their cause and they did not sound interested.
-------------------------------

Did we say free BBQ and $60.00 per car? I think we made a mistake... :eek:

How does come on buy and well just screw all ya instead...LOL :biggrin:

Everybody has their own idea behind running a business. Our's, however, is just the right way..

David