The Great Southwestern Dyno Shootout & Mutton Barbeque:

Dyno Store

I VOTE FOR THE DYNO STORE THEY SEEM TO BE THE MOST WILLING, BEST PRICE,AND LETS NOT FORGET THE WOMEN! And Free BARBEQUE. PLUS THEY HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO POST HERE AND ASK US WHAT WE WANT SO I VOTE THE DYNO STORE! ANYONE ELSE WITH ME!
:eek:

we should also meet up with other members who live close to each other on the road trip over there if we like have break downs you know hope you have AAA :eek: :eek: people never know :cool:

TURBOELKY said:
I didnt see the time frame on those other shops, who wants to drive 100 miles to spend 60 bucks, and hang out for 2 hours. If worst comes to worst, we can cruis to a local park, and drink beer next to a whole bunch of cars that are considered gang member cars :D and drink beer till its on your shirts :eek:

LOL. Sounds good A. :biggrin:

GNBUICK87 said:
I VOTE FOR THE DYNO STORE THEY SEEM TO BE THE MOST WILLING, BEST PRICE,AND LETS NOT FORGET THE WOMEN! And Free BARBEQUE. PLUS THEY HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO POST HERE AND ASK US WHAT WE WANT SO I VOTE THE DYNO STORE! ANYONE ELSE WITH ME!
:eek:

we should also meet up with other members who live close to each other on the road trip over there if we like have break downs you know hope you have AAA people neve know :cool:

Dyno Store, I'm down with that.

Wow, 2 new sign ups, and 2 new converts to the Dyno Store. Welcome aboard, everybody, and thanks for the group support. This should be another suprise killer event. This is even going to be better than I expected. Lou Czarnota is being very quiet because he has the front sway bar off of his car for drag trials, and we all know what these drive like without front sway bars, other than Kevin who has the big HR Parts & Stuff rear bar that does not need a front bar. Kevin, I am sure that they will get on here and respond to your question. Thanks again, everybody for your group support.

Gary put may name in the hat and I don't care where its held. At the moment I don't which car I will bring but one of will be there.

REG

Reginald West said:
Gary put may name in the hat and I don't care where its held. At the moment I don't which car I will bring but one of will be there.
REG
----------------------------
Kool, good to hear from you, Reggie, I wondered how you guys have been doing? I will sign you up, we will be opting for a date soon, majority vote will rule for day/date, & so forth. Glad to have you with us, and thanks for the group support. We will more than likely end up at The Dyno Store for dyno, donuts, barbeque, moral support & some fun.

Wow, I havent seen Reggie West since 2002, I bought my first Limited T from him, I'm going if Wells is going....Were both from Long Beach and he's twice my age, so if he can drive out there, I can to!!!

The Dyno Store sounds good. Kinda far but it's an opportunity to dust off the cobwebs and strech the legs... :smile:

hboost said:
Wow, I havent seen Reggie West since 2002, I bought my first Limited T from him, I'm going if Wells is going....Were both from Long Beach and he's twice my age, so if he can drive out there, I can to!!!
------------------------------------
Naturally I am going, I wouldn't miss this for the world. I really enjoy seeing everybody joined together and having a good time. It will be interesting to see what #'s everybody develops and how puny my car's HP & TQ #'s are.
It sounds like you are down for The Dyno Store. Kool, glad to have you on board & thanks for the group support. See you there.

turbo39151 said:
The Dyno Store sounds good. Kinda far but it's an opportunity to dust off the cobwebs and strech the legs... :smile:
-------------------------
Good to have you on board. I think that The Dyno Store is going to take good care of us, and I am sure that we will have a great time. Thanks for the group support

Wells said:
-------------------------
Good to have you on board. I think that The Dyno Store is going to take good care of us, and I am sure that we will have a great time. Thanks for the group support

Not that good of care :biggrin:

Just give us a date and we will see if it works into the schedule.
Thanks guys for selecting our location for this event.. :rolleyes:

David

THE DYNOSTORE said:
Not that good of care :biggrin: Just give us a date and we will see if it works into the schedule. Thanks guys for selecting our location for this event.. :rolleyes: David
----------------------------------------
Play nice or we'll pull up our pants and go home. J/K, David.
---------------------------------------
It might be easir and more convenient if you see what Sats or Suns you have open for full days, which is what it looks like it is going to be, for the next month. Considering this is a community vote, it will take us longer than you guys. Help some brothers out here?

Dyno Testing

Hey, Guys don't forget the TEST & TUNE & BRACKET RACE @ LACR on April 29th Saturday from 8 AM till all classes are completed I will be posting more info on the race in a new Thread about Prizes to be won in the difference Bracket classes I will try to post it tonite or tomorrow. See everyone at LACR April-29th Sat.

Thanks,
Steve Hurst, President-BGNRA

PS, Check out the Flyers on both this event and the Club's 14th Annual Buick CAR SHOW @ BATES NUT FARM June 4th, 2006

BGNRA.ORG http://www.bgnra.org

OK, OK count me in !

Wells promised to............ I told him I wouldn't tell anyone, so...
you'll just have to attend and see what he promised me.....
and at his age!
I'm in San bernardino, and will bring something,
might follow Reggie if he's coming down this way,
cruzn57

Wells said:
Wow, 2 new sign ups, and 2 new converts to the Dyno Store. Welcome aboard, everybody, and thanks for the group support. This should be another suprise killer event. This is even going to be better than I expected. Lou Czarnota is being very quiet because he has the front sway bar off of his car for drag trials, and we all know what these drive like without front sway bars, other than Kevin who has the big HR Parts & Stuff rear bar that does not need a front bar. Kevin, I am sure that they will get on here and respond to your question. Thanks again, everybody for your group support.
I've been quiet cause I've been busy thrashing on the TT V/8 car that Bob wants to race at the Super Chevy meet at Pomona in two weekends. I havent had much time to play with my own. The Dyno Store sounds like a good deal. The owners seem nice & welcome the business. Has a date been set yet?

turbolou said:
I've been quiet cause I've been busy thrashing on the TT V/8 car that Bob wants to race at the Super Chevy meet at Pomona in two weekends. I havent had much time to play with my own. The Dyno Store sounds like a good deal. The owners seem nice & welcome the business. Has a date been set yet?

hell yah Super Chevy... I'll be there.

hurstbuick said:
Hey, Guys don't forget the TEST & TUNE & BRACKET RACE @ LACR on April 29th Saturday from 8 AM till all classes are completed I will be posting more info on the race in a new Thread about Prizes to be won in the difference Bracket classes I will try to post it tonite or tomorrow. See everyone at LACR April-29th Sat.

Thanks,
Steve Hurst, President-BGNRA

Got your phone message Steve..

Well lets see... On April 29 we have a huge Ford day. The weekends before that we are either busy or we have other plans were we all cant attend at the same time, the business partners that is.

So how does the first or second weekend of May sound? This will give you guys plenty of time to group up and will allow us to donate an entire day to just your club.. Either Sat or Sun are fine with us. We prefer Sat because it gives us Sun to kick back, however, we dont care. We will do what is easier for all of you :confused:

Did that help or just confuse things up more...
David

Ok, now we have choices for dates, how does everybody feel about the choice between the 1st or 2nd weekend of May, and either Sat or Sun. That would be the Sat., the 6th of may, or Sun., the 7th, of May, or Sat, the 13th of May, or Sun., the 14th of May. What weekend and what day does everybody prefer. If we get a strong preference for a day/date here, we will make this the poll & I will post everybody's choices on post # 1 of this thread, or we will do a formal poll if the preliminary options are close. I am open on those days/dates and will go with majority flow on this, but I would prefer the sooner the better, and Sat over Sun, so my choice would be fro Sat., 6th of May, which can't come soon enough. Let's hear everybody's thoughts here, please.

Wells said:
Ok, now we have choices for dates, how does everybody feel about the choice between the 1st or 2nd weekend of May, and either Sat or Sun. That would be the Sat., the 6th of may, or Sun., the 7th, of May, or Sat, the 13th of May, or Sun., the 14th of May. What weekend and what day does everybody prefer. If we get a strong preference for a day/date here, we will make this the poll & I will post everybody's choices on post # 1 of this thread, or we will do a formal poll if the preliminary options are close. I am open on those days/dates and will go with majority flow on this, but I would prefer the sooner the better, and Sat over Sun, so my choice would be fro Sat., 6th of May, which can't come soon enough. Let's hear everybody's thoughts here, please.
Second weekend in May sounds good to me.