The Only 3300 lb. Buick V6 in the 8s using...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buick vs Ford baby...
nod.gif

[video=youtube;2_R6OheLV5E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_R6OheLV5E[/video]

So flyboy. Is that why you hang out here? Your V8 is too slow to compete with the other V8s, so you come over to a V6 site to pick on V6s? Small V6s with small heads to boot? Do you frequent the import sites and do the same thing? "Ha! Ha! My V8 is faster than your 4 cylinder. Your 4 cylinder is soooo stupid." :cool:

You are way too cool for us here, flybait.

Are you sure I don't have a v6 car?

Buick vs Ford baby...
nod.gif

[video=youtube;2_R6OheLV5E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_R6OheLV5E[/video]
Oh! The V8 had to cheat on the leave and still got spanked hard! Ouch!

The sports announcer asks the owner of the Mustang, "Now that you lost big time to a Buick V6, what do you plan to do next?"
The Mustang owner answers with his chest all puffed up proud like, "I'm going to McDonalds! Then, I'm gonna go out and get me one of them Buicks."

Oh! The V8 had to cheat on the leave and still got spanked hard! Ouch!

The sports announcer asks the owner of the Mustang, "Now that you lost big time to a Buick V6, what do you plan to do next?"
The Mustang owner answers with his chest all puffed up proud like, "I'm going to McDonalds! Then, I'm gonna go out and get me one of them Buicks."

LOL! You mad bro? Just because your car is slow and "pressure pulse tuning" isn't doing a thing for you?

Don't worry, it's nothing to be ashamed of, it wouldn't do anything for anyone else with that silly combination either :D

I'm sure you have a slow one.

It's obvious that you know that I haven't gone as slow as you in many years.....and when I did go that slow, it was with a much milder combination, with a street car, with no nitrous, with a smaller turbo, with smaller tires, with no wheelie bars, and spending probably about half what you spent.

It's OK, man no need to be upset. Also, this time try to calm down and relax before replying. That will make it so you don't have to go back and edit your post every time :D

LOL! You mad bro? Just because your car is slow and "pressure pulse tuning" isn't doing a thing for you?

Don't worry, it's nothing to be ashamed of, it wouldn't do anything for anyone else with that silly combination either :D
Dang! Even I could've beat that slowthang with my rediculous combination.

It's obvious that you know that I haven't gone as slow as you in many years.....and when I did go that slow, it was with a much milder combination, with a street car, with no nitrous, with a smaller turbo, with smaller tires, with no wheelie bars, and spending probably about half what you spent.

It's OK, man no need to be upset. Also, this time try to calm down and relax before replying. That will make it so you don't have to go back and edit your post every time :D
Oh, but I come up with such good sh** after the fact, sometimes. I just can't resist. Tee Hee. I know. Stupid, right?

I don't have to worry about your Buick. I'm sure it's a 'Steaming Turd'. That's most likely the car you tried pulse tuning on and FAILED big time.

I guess since you couldn't make it work, it's no good. ;)

Oh well. Back to the log manifolds for you.

Another 'edit', just because I know it bothers you. :biggrin:

Flybait, the only thing I'm mad about is that the McRib is going away. Have you been doing anything to help us out with that? Anything?

Merry christmas guy's .. Leathal ,don , this is going nowhere ssssssssslllllllllllloooooowwwwwww... Happy new year ..

Good call, Oil Man. Happy Holidays to All.

I know it's going nowhere. I just can't resist jabbing a stick into the sides of the troll. Too much fun. :tongue:

An 8 second GN fuel map.

Attachments

• Alky 3.2 nos 19e fuel map rs.jpg
    Alky 3.2 nos 19e fuel map rs.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 178
Thinking outside the norm always seems to bring out the bad in people .. Just think if kevin didnt go looking for a way to lock the trans in limbo while still useing the shifter as activation .. No one would have a slapper brake .. Kudo's to the so called mad men .. Off the shelve speed really doesnt intrest me .. & i bet dons slug could beat alot of v8 out there .would that be they are slow or don is fast .. If a 4 banger beats dons car is that cause dons car is slow for a v6 .. I think that most here have slumped to the lowest of the low .. I want to see different setups & time slips .. Cause thats what keeps us all going .. If one day i go to a dragstrip and everyone is running the same stuff .. Im going on a killing spree..some would rather see the research & development of our hobbie & maybe learn from others mistakes .. So back to the question .. Please for your own sake ..

Status
Not open for further replies.