Thinking of doing a cool car show #2.

At $80 for a 15-minute job in some locations, you bet your (deleted profanity).

The Republik of Kalifornication has an erection for anything fast. Fast bikes, fast cars, and I hear rumors that they are working on fast women next.

I still need to meet this crazy sheep farmer / buick tuner.

Well, when you finally do meet Lou, DON'T DROP YOUR KEYS AROUND HIM!o_O

If you do, just kick 'em all the way back to the car..........:p

Nick, your only welcome here in CA. if you support gay marriage, illegal immigration, Your smog equipment is in good working order, Also your expected to be politically correct & denounce any off shore drilling for oil.

I know you support all of the above Lou, but I am sure the other Cali guys will give me a pass! :D

It is a no-brainer if Guy is making the trip, I want to be there and be in the "know" about what you 2 plan next for his white beast.

I now am no longer on the "dark side" as I now have 3 white T's, and like the "in-crowd", they all have names: FAST, FASTER, and FASTEST! :)

Anyway, if I cannot bum a ride with Guy, I will be forced to bring my twin-turbo V-6. :p

Parts trade or sell And cool shirts would be nice..
Parts trade/ sell sounds good to me. As long as we don't have sales people showing up, trying to sell us crap that has nothing to do with Turbo Buicks.:mad:

I've been looking into T-shirts or plaques this week. Looks like we still have time to do some cool stuff.

Mike B.

I still plan to be there, Nick, give me a call.

What's up with the rest of you AZ guys?

J & S Gear Company

(714) 841-4545

18222 Gothard St, #A, Huntington Beach, CA 92648