THS project almost alive

KevinB

Made a lot of progress the last few weeks. Hoping to go to the local track this Saturday for some testing:biggrin:

IMG_20110226_215107.jpg

IMG_20110226_215507.jpg

IMG_20110227_210024.jpg

That's the engine out of my old TSM car. This will be it's 5th year. Hope it has it in it. Can't wait to see how the 6768 likes my special boost controller (big spring holding the wastegate puck closed):p

Thanks guys! Will put some more pics up as I make progress.

Some info:
234"
K1 rods
Eagle crank
Gn1 heads
Solid roller
Originally built by extreme automatics forever ago

Trans is an ea s2 with the original electric brake

Rear end is stock with mower axles. Will be upgraded soon.

Complete hr rear suspension
Qa1 shocks

Ecu is a gen7 dfi

That's the general run down there. Hoping for 9.6's on 275 Dr's in ths legal trim.

Yep lol

Kevin, was that 9.6's in the 1/8th?

Now you did it you let the cat out of bag and yes it was full throttle with 40 psi:eek:1-=0 of timing she was tuned lol.:biggrin:eek:h i fordot 8.8 afr she was a fly n low woo hoo :p im A Laff n my azz off ;) .well Kevin your in Indiana now welcome to the club.with your Bad AZZ Car ;) Here is old blue back in motion.Kev.

Now you did it you let the cat out of bag and yes it was full throttle with 40 psi:eek:1-=0 of timing she was tuned lol.:biggrin:eek:h i fordot 8.8 afr she was a fly n low woo hoo :p im A Laff n my azz off ;) .well Kevin your in Indiana now welcome to the club.with your Bad AZZ Car ;) Here is old blue back in motion.Kev.

I always loved that blue car!

Thanks Kevin looking foward to racing again with everybody and stuff lol.Kevin what do you need for your car i may be able to help i have a few extra parts.

My car looks just like yours, front bumper off. My motor is waiting to be removed to find more horsepower. Sounds like I will need alot more with you running 9.60s.
DDay

Dday im not racing this class bud my car is a Tsm car or bracket or ? lol and im looking at some better numbers this yr im just gonna sneak up on it.

My car looks just like yours, front bumper off. My motor is waiting to be removed to find more horsepower. Sounds like I will need alot more with you running 9.60s.
DDay

Chop chop peckerhead. Get busy

DDay

No worries dday. The car is a long way from running that number. Just a goal I would like to make by the end of the year....even if I have to go outlaw ths style with a drop in wieght.
Good thing is I know the rules are set for the class and don't have to worry about them being changed once a week to let another racer in lol.

I hope to possibly get the car started tomorrow. Haven't had a chance to work on it Monday bc of work and tonight I had my bowling league. Tomorrow is car night:)

I hope to possibly get the car started tomorrow. Haven't had a chance to work on it Monday bc of work and tonight I had my bowling league. Tomorrow is car night:)

Did I beat you? TJ at RPM is ordering the drive shaft tomorrow then off to the dyno.:D