Time to go stage II with A/C!

Thanks everyone for the help , I will have to co-ordinate with my dyno guy. Time goes by fast, what can we do...

Okay Norbs...it's spring. Put down the scammer Bears...and get your lazy arse off the couch and get out to the garage and swap out those injectors. Don't let me hear it's too cold BS...cuz I'm heading out to install the new FMIC today...and the new alky kit tomorrow.

Removed the SLIC and the SMC alky kit...and installed the new FMIC. Called it a day...and will install the new Razor kit tomorrow. Please tell us you at least got the injectors removed.

I am gonna hold off on the injector change, hopefully I can just raise the fuel pressure to about 75base to compensate for the fuel demand. However the pump will have to put out 110 psi its going to be a challenge..

I am gonna hold off on the injector change, hopefully I can just raise the fuel pressure to about 75base to compensate for the fuel demand. However the pump will have to put out 110 psi its going to be a challenge..

:rolleyes:

I wonder if anyone locally has a mobile dyno. . .take the dyno to his pad. . No excuses. . Lol

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Well everyone is saying I have shrouded valves and wrong cam and the heads flow crummy , headers made wrong maybe its not even worth testing?

Lol. Well then. . . .do it for shits and giggles. . . Or are you scared??? Balls to the wall Norbs. . . Won't find it out until u try. . .

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thanks everyone for the help , I will have to co-ordinate with my dyno guy. Time goes by fast, what can we do...

Well everyone is saying I have shrouded valves and wrong cam and the heads flow crummy , headers made wrong maybe its not even worth testing?

Only one way to find out. I'm sure you didn't just build a garage ornament. This is your time to rise to the top.

AG.

You can't have a 49 page thread, and no end results......... What's that about??? Grab your stones and man up, or Brad and I are coming over and we are going to get it done with or without you. If it blows up, we will leave it at the dyno as a peace offering for making a mess. lol

2 years of planning, decision making and doubts all come down to the dyno( or the track). It's easy to just not dyno it and keep on theorizing about the outcome. But it is much more rewarding to do the deed and find out you're right. If it's not what you thought it would be, you learn something and try again. Right or wrong is better than staring at it in the garage. If your not ready to throw up the first time you go WOT on the dyno, you didn't take enough risk. :)

2 years of planning, decision making and doubts all come down to the dyno( or the track). It's easy to just not dyno it and keep on theorizing about the outcome. But it is much more rewarding to do the deed and find out you're right. If it's not what you thought it would be, you learn something and try again. Right or wrong is better than staring at it in the garage. If your not ready to throw up the first time you go WOT on the dyno, you didn't take enough risk. :)
Well said. Every large project has its growing pains. The fun part is seeing how a project progresses even after it was thought completed.
AG.

Norbs...my truck and trailer are out of storage. I can come down on a Saturday or Sunday and trailer it to the dyno for you. I can pick up a can of C16 on my way down.

Norbs...my truck and trailer are out of storage. I can come down on a Saturday or Sunday and trailer it to the dyno for you. I can pick up a can of C16 on my way down.
Bring a set of spare tires. The Dyno won't like flat spots on the ones he got.
AG.

Ok lets look at it this way... I dyno it, it breaks I'm done for the whole year again with no car all summer....I think its too early yet in the season...