Tom's Turbo Garage - Grand National videos

Awesome video! Any Turbo Buick is a good video.
With that being said, when can we expect part 2?

Thanks for checking it out and for the kind words autodynamics, 84 Sleeper and DavidM! As for future GN episodes, I hope to start filming next week. Life has been freaking nuts lately! o_O

hello; Thanks for spending some time doing the videos. I'm know working on old cars is not all that smooth. Keep up the good work.
IBBY

Thanks again Tom, videos like this will help many people for years to come. I am glad someone is actually taking their time to post " How to videos " to help others from their busy schedule.

Prasad

Good job! While you were there you might had wanted to do the S10 wheel cylinders/long shoe mod to help hold boost. Maybe some aluminum drums too. A driveshaft loop while it was out as well.

Good job! While you were there you might had wanted to do the S10 wheel cylinders/long shoe mod to help hold boost. Maybe some aluminum drums too. A driveshaft loop while it was out as well.

Thanks man! I added a driveshaft loop awhile back (in this update: back http://gn.turbomirage.com/gn_wrenching_and_racing.html ) and did the long shoe/wheel cylinders then too. I believe it may have aluminum drums, as they feel very light. I meant to test them out and see last time I was in the garage.

Oh, didn't see your website. Nice work done there. On your way to a great car. Any al drums I've seen that have been painted end up all chipped. I'm trying some caliper paint on mine now but we'll see how long it lasts on them.

Oh, didn't see your website. Nice work done there. On your way to a great car. Any al drums I've seen that have been painted end up all chipped. I'm trying some caliper paint on mine now but we'll see how long it lasts on them.

Thanks again Pronto! Caliper paint is a good idea- I'll have to try that too.

Hi Everyone,

Here's the latest video where we continue work on my old Grand National.

Thanks for watching!

-Tom