Tom's Turbo Garage - Grand National videos

Now you need to do a video back at the track with your new stall converter!:)

Now you need to do a video back at the track with your new stall converter!:)

Man, I can't wait to get back to the track! I still have a fair amount of work to do and a bunch of little odds and ends to tackle before I can though.

Great video , I keep a.six pack of castrol in the fridge now :D

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

OUCH! I swear, I'm stuck in a time warp when it comes to prices of things like oil. I still cringe when I buy any of this stuff.

My father is the same way haha. Myself, I am much younger than you, so things have always been this expensive, unfortunately! "It is, what it is" is my philosophy. Not much I can do to change it right now. lol

Great videos, nice to have some video references for these cars. Well done.

Tad
87 GN
Sent from HTC Sensation

Love the videos. Really help do explain things that I was skeptical about before. Taking out the tranny is that simple, huh. If only I had access to a lift, i could get more stuff done.

Great Video Tom I really do appreciate it!! This is an awesome site "TurboBuick.com" and everyone here is very helpful. To be able to watch the steps while you explain gives me confidence. I'm from Jackson, MSand there's not too many people who are willing to help without adding $$$$$ behind it. I would love to do some upgrade but afraid of messing something up with the wrong combo. I enjoy driving my car as everyone else does I'm sure...Like they say know nut's know glory!!

Love the videos. Really help do explain things that I was skeptical about before. Taking out the tranny is that simple, huh. If only I had access to a lift, i could get more stuff done.

Thank you for the kind words! A lift is great to have, but honestly I tackled much, much bigger jobs with a floor jack and jackstands. That said, I was much younger then! Now that I've got some miles on me, the lift allows me to do a job like this without feeling like I got hit by a truck the next day. :D

Great Video Tom I really do appreciate it!! This is an awesome site "TurboBuick.com" and everyone here is very helpful. To be able to watch the steps while you explain gives me confidence. I'm from Jackson, MSand there's not too many people who are willing to help without adding $$$$$ behind it. I would love to do some upgrade but afraid of messing something up with the wrong combo. I enjoy driving my car as everyone else does I'm sure...Like they say know nut's know glory!!

Thank you and I'm glad you enjoyed it! Good luck with your car!