Torq-Thrust II Rims with Hoosier Slicks SOLD

(2) Torq-Thrust II Rims with Hoosier Slicks (Used)
These were installed on my 87 Buick Grand National with no modifications.
Specifications:
American Racing Torq-Thrust II Polished VN515 (15 x 8 w/3.75" back spacing)(5 x 4.75 Bolt Pattern)
Hoosier Drag Slicks 18150D06 (28.0" x 10.0" - 15" w/D06 Compound)
Hoosier Drag Tube 28808815
Slicks are screwed to the rims (To prevent rotating)
Only a couple of passes on the slicks
Cost New was $915.96 + shipping
Located in East Meadow, NY 11554
Price is $450 OBO + shipping
1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG6.JPG

Last edited:
These fit on my GN without any issues or modifications needed.
My car was also lowered 1 1/2" and no figment issues since they fit inside the wheel well.
image.jpeg

I like the wheels but I drive 70 miles one way to the track. I am going to use et streets for tires

By the wheels being screwed to the tires will the next set have to be screwed also

I used to drive to the track with my street tires then jack up the car and bolt on the slicks and away I went.
The jack and tires both fit in the car.
When I was done at the track I bolted back on the street tires.
It has to be done at some point either way!

Last edited:
I drive 24/7 365 days a year with et streets in the rain, mud snow or whatever. For over nine years. Never had any issues. But I guess there's always a first time for everything.

If your rims are used on another set of rims will they have to be bolted to the new set

I'm sorry if it sounded like I was trying to a smart a$$. I meant no harm.
But I do own a pair of regular rear tires. I run drag radials at all times. The car has not had regular tires on it in over nine years and I take 200-300 mile trips often.

I was asking if the rims could be mounted to a pair of tires without being bolted to the wheels since holes have been put in them

No offense taken.
I have never tried the rims with other tires without the screws so I can't answer that question.
Maybe someone else will chime in but I assume you would need the screws?
Good luck with your search.